Manly v KFC [Round 16 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We were looking dusty and Snake has just shown his worth.

1. The kick. Brilliant.
2. The try. Unbelievable.

of course they miss the most blatant strip/hand on the ball, and humble Ferris just gets up

God said:
Masked Eagle said:
We hold the ball, we win. Simple.

That may be over simplifying it given the scores are even. If we hold the ball and don't score we wouldn't win.

The simple part is teams don't score against us if we complete our sets. Its when we turn it over we have problems. Could be the same for most teams I suppose, but I just can't recall us losing too many times or indeed conceding too many points when we have really good completion rates.

HoldenV8 said:
Can someone explain to Hayne what holding down in a tackle is.....

This is what I hate, they ref games differently. If this was us v any other team, there would have been penalties for all the holding down, but because its top of the table they do it differently, put the whilste away, all everyone wants is consistency

HoldenV8 said:
Can someone explain to Hayne what holding down in a tackle is.....

Why I'm sure he know he just refuses to call it when the penalty count is so lopt sided

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8