Game Day: Manly v Eels [Round 7, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hey all you Api fans,where are you now?They had enough ball to beat Souths 3 times two weeks ago and much the same tonight.Injuries were no excuse because they had plenty of opportunities before they got injured.
We've just got no attack, Walker's not a five eight, we get lost in the red zone and it was the same story before DCE was injured, there just doesn't seem to be a game plan or any organisation, I see a long cold winter ahead unless Barrett can get some plays into their game, it's all one out stuff and our line defence is just awful, I came into the year full of hope and confidence but now I just have diminished hope.

Shame about that ending.
I feel they generally played well. TB needs to develop more attacking options for this team. In defence they busted themselves but just can't seem to be creative enough in attack atm.
Fatigue an obvious factor in the end.

Man that Takarangi knock on was a big call and a real turning point. Can't believe they didn't call that. Did they say he didn't touch it or that it didn't go forward ??

We lacked go forward when vave and Blake went off.
We really needed them back out there with 15-20 to go.

So dodgey. NRL has to stop pandering nine and get back to results based on ability. If they want staged results like wrestling they should let everybody know they stage results based on ratings.

We lacked go forward when vave and Blake went off.
We really needed them back out there with 15-20 to go.
Blake i can see some potential, bounce and drive in his legs no idea why people keep going overboard on Vave, i guess decent value at a fair price but nothing special.

So Dodgy.
Manly 10 times better.
Looking forward to parra loosing all there points for cheating and getting yet another wooden soon.

Deflating that those worms got the points.
Marty seemed spent by the final 20. He put in some much early but was clearly busted.

That's 3 losses at home now,we gotta win our home games,we can't afford no to,just makes our job harder cause now we have to win those away games to make up for those losses,this comp is going to be so even that we can't afford to lose any more games at home,and to loose to those cheats makes it even worse

We've just got no attack, Walker's not a five eight, we get lost in the red zone and it was the same story before DCE was injured, there just doesn't seem to be a game plan or any organisation, I see a long cold winter ahead unless Barrett can get some plays into their game, it's all one out stuff and our line defence is just awful, I came into the year full of hope and confidence but now I just have diminished hope.
I could not agree more.We run in circles and what i would love to see is us busting up the middle a lot more and defend our line a lot better. We really don't need any technical bullcrap,we just need to take on the opposition.We certainly had enough ball and its obvious we don't know what to do with it.We shot ourselves in the foot yet again.I hope our coach can see this because i know i can.So far looks like another long road.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8