Game Day: Manly v Eels [Round 7, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We look disjointed in attack, we will be better with DCE and parcell back. Also those tries in the last 10 minutes were just from sloppy errors that we had made so we didn't have lady luck on our side at all! That last try were semi skinned Lyon though was pretty disappointing!

Last edited:
When walker dropped the ball leading to the first try...I must admit my first thought was ....oh c'mon jorge...learn to catch!

lol

sorry Mr Taufua

edit: ffs can we work on our 5th tackle near the try line options?

I mean twice T-red saved us with deft kicks to the in goal.

Didn't see snake cut into the line like usual once (may have missed it though)

We look disjointed in attack, we will be better with DCE and parcell back. Also those tries in the last 10 minutes were just from sloppy errors that we had made so we didn't have lady luck on our side at all! That last try were semi skinned Lyon though was petty disappointing!
And don't forgot that woeful effort by Stewart to cover up a pretty inane kick along the ground. Granted, their try from the bomb had an awful lot of luck, though again, very poor of Api to completely miss cleaning up the ball in the in-goal.

Interesting regarding Junior Paulo, the commentators did rewind the footage to see where he may have had a head knock and they could not find it. They also commended Barret on his use of the interchange as we had more than the Eels in the last 20 mins whereas they had one left. It's a shame they wanna cheat so bad.

Injury list

Brenton Lawrence: Hip, expected to return Rd 8 v Newcastle.

Matt Parcell: Hamstring, expected to return Rd 9 v Cowboys.

Daly Cherry-Evans: Ankle, expected to return Rd 9 v Cowboys

Jamie Buhrer: Broken thumb, expected to return Rd 10 v Broncos

Tim Moltzen: Knee, expected to return Rds 9/10

Jorge Taufua: Fractured collarbone, expected to return Rd 13 v Raiders.

Isaac John: Pec, expected to return Rd 16, v Cowboys (Townsville)

Jayden Hodges: Knee, season

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4