Pre-Game Manly V Dragons [Round 15, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

30 14
4 Pines Park
16 Jun 2024 02:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

effnic

Reserve Grader
They were missing Cleary and Edwards, us Turbo and Lodge. Zero effort eh...mmm we nearly won the game 5 trys to 4..hardly zero affort effnic.
Your first comment made me think you didnt watch the game just logged onto nrl.com and checked the score. Now this comment guarantees i was correct. Go watch the replay and come back. We are a dumb, lazy poorly coached team. We have about 10/20 mins of effort out of the 80.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Your first comment made me think you didnt watch the game just logged onto nrl.com and checked the score. Now this comment guarantees i was correct. Go watch the replay and come back. We are a dumb, lazy poorly coached team. We have about 10/20 mins of effort out of the 80.
Mate, that's just your opinion, it's not mine. We played against the Premiership favourites, a lot of people/posters need to get a grip. We gave it our all and came up short.To say there was no effort is insulting.

Ryan

Journey Man
We are going to come out with a Bee in our bonnets next week..I absolutely expect a redemption game from us at home.. we'll be fired up.

I also think Simpkin will get a start.

I'd actually love Humphreys to also be brought in.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
Would love to see Humphreys get a debut next week. He’ll likely be playing 7 the week after against Souffs with DCE on Origin duty, so why not give him an early taste of first grade in front of a packed home crowd, rather than throwing him straight into the deep end at a soulless Accor

Honestly would run him and Simpkin as the 14/9 combo but that’s probably too imaginative for our genius coach

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
50 missed tackles says the effort was down on where it should be
Every team has an opportunity to win the game
The Winning teams take their opportunities and the losing teams miss them
No Excuses Just bad Executions
NRL Stats ......
We missed 58 tackles in our match to the Pinkies
The Knights missed 51 tackles in their loss to the Strom
The Tigers Missed 43 tackles in their loss to the Dragons
The Cowboys missed 42 tackles in their lost to the Warriors
The Gold Coast missed 36 tackles in their loss to Souths
The Donkeys missed 31 tackles in their loss to the Sharks

The Pink Panthers Seduced the Sea eagles by 32 points to 22
1717985548022.png

effnic

Reserve Grader
Season over if we lose this. And can only win if Dargons self destruct. Most weeks we are just a rabble.
I think im more upset this week cause i have now only just come to terms that the season is actually already over. Tough pill to swallow. The only way we do anything this year is if every game was played at Brooky. Not even looking forward to Tommy Turbo returning, he is horrible this year.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Heard this a few times this year. Why do we always have to lose a game to be fired up for the next game? Serious question.
We are below the top eight because we lack the C C Chemistry
The Great Manly premiership winning teams of the past were *C*onsistent *C*ompetitors
Their Competitive Winning Coach Inspired his team with C C Chemistry

The moral of the story ...
Dont say Seibold
Say C C
1717986445407.png

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Got it wrong on both counts, we scored 5 tries not 4.
Whether you score 5 tries or 10 tries and lose .You still do not get the two points
A Painful loss is a Painful loss
because loses lead to Painful top 8 final exits

We have not won more than two game in a row all season
We have been Hot and cold
And hot and Cold teams tend to fold come finals time
We need a coach to get us out of this climate change

1717987883732.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26