Pre-Game Manly V Dragons [Round 15, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

30 14
4 Pines Park
16 Jun 2024 02:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Whether you score 5 tries or 10 tries and lose .You still do not get the two points
A Painful loss is a Painful loss
because loses lead to Painful top 8 final exits

We have not won more than two game in a row all season
We have been Hot and cold
And hot and Cold teams tend to fold come finals time
We need a coach to get us out of this climate change

View attachment 27294
Dead set Bozo, it's like Chinese water torture reading your posts.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Every team has an opportunity to win the game
The Winning teams take their opportunities and the losing teams miss them
No Excuses Just bad Executions
NRL Stats ......
We missed 58 tackles in our match to the Pinkies
The Knights missed 51 tackles in their loss to the Strom
The Tigers Missed 43 tackles in their loss to the Dragons
The Cowboys missed 42 tackles in their lost to the Warriors
The Gold Coast missed 36 tackles in their loss to Souths
The Donkeys missed 31 tackles in their loss to the Sharks

The Pink Panthers Seduced the Sea eagles by 32 points to 22
View attachment 27292

Against my better judgement, I've read this a half dozen times, and I'm still clueless as to your point.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Against my better judgement, I've read this a half dozen times, and I'm still clueless as to your point.
The moral of the story to my deep philosophical posts is ...
Missed tackles is missed opportunities to win games

Ryan

Journey Man
We were effectively missing turbo and ola, both origin players. Ola being out also cost us a bench spot.

Ohhhh fair enough then !! In that case, well played Manly ! We are proud of you (like Siebold was)!! Now line up for your participation awards for coming second in a two horse race !! You guys were amAZING !! Hahaha.

Oh how the mighty hath fallen.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dead set Bozo, it's like Chinese water torture reading your posts.
No Thank You Omg GIF by Fluffy Friends

double hoops

First Grader
He might not be ready for the NRL yet, but Caleb Navale is going to be a good one as well. But yeah, Bully has to come in for Aloiai.
Seibolds is pretty conservative with selections but hooker could be interesting this week. If he goes with Jackie he has to give him more game time.

My gut thinks he'll go the new bloke because of his NRL experience in what is do or die.

Carl

Reserve Grader
Ohhhh fair enough then !! In that case, well played Manly ! We are proud of you (like Siebold was)!! Now line up for your participation awards for coming second in a two horse race !! You guys were amAZING !! Hahaha.

Oh how the mighty hath fallen.
I'm saying it wasn't our best team versus a reserve grade side as some would suggest.

We, with good players missing, were beaten by threepeat champions with good players missing.

We were outplayed. Their system is exceptional.

Last edited:

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
Seibolds is pretty conservative with selections but hooker could be interesting this week. If he goes with Jackie he has to give him more game time.

My gut thinks he'll go the new bloke because of his NRL experience in what is do or die.
He is a must inclusion. From all reports he was strong in Reggie’s. Our 9 rotation is woeful without the frog.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Need Guac fit this weekend. He stays on we might win that game yesterday. He’s our forward X factor. Replacing him with Waddell was massive, can’t recover from that. As others have said it’s quite glaring we are a second rower short in this team. Ben and Corey ain’t it on the other side.

It’s gonna be a tight run home from here. Sunday is a must win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20