Game Day: Manly v Dogs [Round 22, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Finally a win at Brookie, woohoo :party:

Despite the fine weather, sad the crowd was so low.....again :(

Nice touch by the Dogs to wear pink socks, together with our pink jerseys for Women in League round :)

Low crowds are becoming a problem just about across the board for the NRL. Its not just a Manly thing. As I said in the other games thread, if the top two AFL sides from Melbourne played a game at the MCG this late in the season, even on a Friday night.....they would have drawn at least 90 to 95,000 to the game, at least. Yet Souffs and the Chooks at ANZ.....1 vs 2 could only draw 26,311.

As was also pointed out in answer to that, the same game 5 years ago drew twice as many. Their Rd.26 match in 2013 drew 59,708. That's a big drop in bums on seats.

In saying that though, last night was 13th vs 14th with neither side any hope of playing Finals so it was never going to draw a big crowd, even on a Saturday evening with good weather.

When there are penalties every four or 5 mins and no free flowing football people will choose to watch the stop start ref show peneltyathon at home in between house work and internet browsing etc. We very very rarely get to see back to back sets of uninterupted footy any more, let alone 5 minutes. Dominant defence gets penalized and touchies pull their cocks on the sidelines as blatant forward passes are missed in all of the excitement of stiffies n stuff. Green**** is phucking the game right up its ancient crack

So why the 180 flip after the break,did we find discipline in the sheds,did the whistle blowers get a phone call or did the guilt set in and they squared it up.
Second half was a pleasure to watch,DCE was on fire,AFB was a beast.

Am I the only one getting pissed off about Paseka riding the pine all game?

I know Barrett's trying to send a message, but do it outside of the 80 minutes.
More deserving of minutes than Winterstein.

in the press conference, can anyone understand at the end what question what asked to Barrett that he denied knowledge of and said they'd need to ask Lyall Gorman

LG signing, that's why he said ask our CEO I have my phone off during the game

LG has been confirmed as a 2 year contract with Manly

There is Baz's first problem.
He needs his phone to be on during the game, so he can check ST to see where he is going wrong, and how to fix it.

The Ref sure checked in.

We had a run of 6 penalties against us in a row to finish 3-7 down at half time.
But the second half was 2-1 to Manly :think:

So why the 180 flip after the break,did we find discipline in the sheds,did the whistle blowers get a phone call or did the guilt set in and they squared it up.
Second half was a pleasure to watch,DCE was on fire,AFB was a beast.
Maybe TB walked out of the sheds at half time like he did v the Roosters . They certainly lifted their game after that.

Just watched the replay and realized that even with our weak defensive structures, sin binned player and 8-5 penalty deficit count, Manly kept the Dogs out for the last 60 minutes :party:

How Turbo's reflexes in regathering Klemmer's knock on was ruled as 'deliberate tap' is still a mystery :think:

Good win Manly :inlove:

Wow, there are some sausage roll eating numb-nutts on this site .... I wonder if they ever go back and read the absolute hysterical and nonsensical Shiite they post ....

Filthy disgusting dogs fans standing in our part of the hill. Again.
Penriff scum there last time. I'm sick of it.
Would these ar$eholes go into the kop wearing Man U colours? Would we go into the kennel at their games? Or the chook pen or burrow? No we wouldn't.
Pig secco told me i can't do my thing on my hill while a fat dog crunt stands there unashamed and unhassled other than by me.
Everyone needs to wake up and flush these turds away from where they don't belong. I should be able to go to my ground without having to see any of these things.

Wow, there are some sausage roll eating numb-nutts on this site .... I wonder if they ever go back and read the absolute hysterical and nonsensical Shiite they post ....

There was some absolute **** posted through yesterday’s game.

The world was ready to explode at 6-4 at half time.

FMD, I wonder why I bother with the game day threads at times.

There was some absolute **** posted through yesterday’s game.

The world was ready to explode at 6-4 at half time.

FMD, I wonder why I bother with the game day threads at times.
and it is the same few that are doing it then you rarely hear from them again till the next game.

Seems they are just here to Troll.as it is the only explanation for the ****e they write.

Filthy disgusting dogs fans standing in our part of the hill. Again.
Penriff scum there last time. I'm sick of it.
Would these ar$eholes go into the kop wearing Man U colours? Would we go into the kennel at their games? Or the chook pen or burrow? No we wouldn't.
Pig secco told me i can't do my thing on my hill while a fat dog crunt stands there unashamed and unhassled other than by me.
Everyone needs to wake up and flush these turds away from where they don't belong. I should be able to go to my ground without having to see any of these things.
Other than that, happy with your game day experience?

When there are penalties every four or 5 mins and no free flowing football people will choose to watch the stop start ref show peneltyathon at home in between house work and internet browsing etc. We very very rarely get to see back to back sets of uninterupted footy any more, let alone 5 minutes. Dominant defence gets penalized and touchies pull their cocks on the sidelines as blatant forward passes are missed in all of the excitement of stiffies n stuff. Green**** is phucking the game right up its ancient crack
You must really rate my attention span.
All I read was "when a penaltyathon has a crack"
NYEagle

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8