Game Day: Manly v Dogs [Round 22, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Turbo can't drop kick to save himself. Kicked it out on the full from 5m in :giggle:

What an ugly win :tmi:
Yea but it keeps us away from the spoon. I am happy about the fact that we only gave 1 penalty away in the second half. That to me can win a game especially this one.

Am I the only one getting pissed off about Paseka riding the pine all game?

I know Barrett's trying to send a message, but do it outside of the 80 minutes.

What's the message Ryan? Has Paseka done something? Must have missed it. He would have been handy in the middle patch of the game when Klemmer and Tolman were ripping through the middle

Next week now more important with dragons choke.

Winner next week goes along way to avoiding the spoon.

Think we will need to win next week and one away win to be safe from the spoon.

Great game tonight from the boys a win at home.
We are missing api badly in attack.

Next week now more important with dragons choke.

Winner next week goes along way to avoiding the spoon.

Think we will need to win next week and one away win to be safe from the spoon.

Great game tonight from the boys a win at home.
We are missing api badly in attack.

I think we are missing Api in defence even more. I had forgotten how much he stiffens up that middle.

Finally a win at Brookie, woohoo :party:

Despite the fine weather, sad the crowd was so low.....again :(

Nice touch by the Dogs to wear pink socks, together with our pink jerseys for Women in League round :)

in the press conference, can anyone understand at the end what question what asked to Barrett that he denied knowledge of and said they'd need to ask Lyall Gorman

Hooray! A win! woot.

That first half was hard to watch (seems like there weren't too many happy campers on here either...lol)

I missed Hodkinson getting 10 in the bin (skipped ahead).

That's twice (I think) Tom has had a try disallowed for 'intentionally tapping the ball forward'. Such rubbish. There is a world of difference between deliberately hitting a ball forward and away from an opposition player and a non intentional tap slightly forward when trying to catch the ball. Bosses should get the ref's in those situations at training so they understand not everything happens in slow motion, with minutes of forethought. I mean...if someone threw a can of beer at the ref I'm sure their reaction wouldn't be all that measured. *cough*

Then we had of the usual: If a Manly hand brushed the ball it was a penalty, dogs drop the ball = strip, Manly drop the ball = lost, all 50 - 50 calls = to dogs etc.

Nice to know the dogs have invented time travel as how else could they continuously be in the first receivers face so immediate and often.

When I saw Parker (I think) try and get up three times from being tackled around the legs and no penalty... I thought, uh oh, looooong night coming up.

But then:

The second half..... and all was well again! (eventually)

So well done Manly men!

Hopefully some decent money was raised for the Breast Cancer research people.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8