Game Day: Manly v Dogs [Round 22, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
and it is the same few that are doing it then you rarely hear from them again till the next game.

Seems they are just here to Troll.as it is the only explanation for the ****e they write.

I understand the need to vent but some of them were just absolute dummy spits adding nothing to the conversation.

Anyway whatever rocks your boat I suppose!!

I am looking at these last few games through the prism of not only finishing the season on a respectable note and subsequently also avoiding the spoon but also how the side can go to a better level next season .Good and well deserved result last night and they had to earn it and gee Manly look so much better when they can get some decent ball movement and decent flowing attack going . Especially when the attacking ability and skill is definitely there and Tom injects himself to the best effect , In terms of going to a better level next season , unfortunately there does seem to be an issue for the right type of player to replicate Lane "s present strong input . Hopefully a fully fit Siro will fill the void and guys like Suli Tanga , Fainu and even Paseka continue to improve but Lane will naturally be missed . Noticed that Tanga over a short distance at least has some real toe .

I am looking at these last few games through the prism of not only finishing the season on a respectable note and subsequently also avoiding the spoon but also how the side can go to a better level next season .Good and well deserved result last night and they had to earn it and gee Manly look so much better when they can get some decent ball movement and decent flowing attack going . Especially when the attacking ability and skill is definitely there and Tom injects himself to the best effect , In terms of going to a better level next season , unfortunately there does seem to be an issue for the right type of player to replicate Lane "s present strong input . Hopefully a fully fit Siro will fill the void and guys like Suli Tanga , Fainu and even Paseka continue to improve but Lane will naturally be missed . Noticed that Tanga over a short distance at least has some real toe .
A bit difficult for Paseka to improve when he doesn't even get on to the field

Great use of the interchange once again by Barrett

YXdEFsy.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4