Game Day: Manly v Dogs [Round 22, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great game from DCE for mine, he really stood up as a leader for once, keep it up.
Parker was good also, damaging in attack and effective in defence, big improvement.
Suli also impressed with some massive carries.
Everybody else was good to except for Walker, he is giving it 100% but looks lost at 5/8.

And then there was hodko, absolutely diabolical. Worst individual effort I can remember. We're definitely be better if if he was left out all together.

10 hits up for a notorious plodder and you wanna grant him well over 100m... geez, glad you're not our defensive coach

10m per hit up for a prop following the likes of Klemmer, etc, is not a stretch, especially with how we spent the majority of the first half on the back foot, defensively.
Anyway, I will leave the petty insults to you.

Woo hoo! Two wins in a row! A win at Brooke. A win with a guy in the bin for 10.
Some dodgy ref decisions against Manly like the Bulldog penalty-athon. Also Tommy got the ball in the field of play and the ref called a dropout? WT...
But...Cherry and the team really stepped up in the second half.
Go Manly!:D

10m per hit up for a prop following the likes of Klemmer, etc, is not a stretch, especially with how we spent the majority of the first half on the back foot, defensively.
Anyway, I will leave the petty insults to you.
Sure we can agree to disagree on Tolman, but would hope your skin was a little thicker than feeling insulted by a suggestion I'm glad you're not the defensive coach ;)

Good idea. Try it!

Getting sensitive about an expression that simply suggests your judgement was poor in reference to our defence is not exactly talking footy.

If you need the obvious explained to you, I am not your man.
I'm out.

The Dogs have plenty of ticker, I'll give them that. What they don't have is any quality in the halves to take advantage of the work done by Klemmer, Toleman, Jackson and the like.

Their best half is supposed to be Foran who is not only out injured, but he's really a shadow of the player he was here at Manly. And their next best, Lewis, was also missing tonight.....and he's a rookie with only a handful of games to his name.

If the Dogs had any sort of decent halves tonight, they might have made us pay in the first half because we really did look flat and uninterested. We were better in the second half with a lot more energy, but we're not going to win too many games only playing 40 minutes of football.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8