Manly v Cronulla [Round 6 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
woohoo Skivvy is in for his 2nd

Ballins dummy half work is light years ahead of last week.

He is having another blinder.

Matai = Try scoring machine!!!

Snake is giving more try assists these days than scoring them himself, but who cares so long as we keep scoring tries.

and Killer has missed his 2nd sideline conversion

We were ripped off then for a BJ 2nd try

Tooves doesn't look happy in the box. He looks like he is going off

Round 1, Manly leads by 20 and then the Pinkies step in.

Round 6, Manly leads by 20 and then......

Yeah tooves looks pissed at something. Been a reasonable half against a less than average sharks mob.

Ralphie said:

What happened with BJ? Radio coverage went to the last few minutes for bulldogs v warriors.

Congrats to BJ for his steamrolling first Manly try :D

Jorge must have morphed into JoeG, legs like tree trunks! Lose the beard, only Wolfie ever looked good with bush on his face :idea:

On the hill now, not happy with refs, ripped us off the 2nd BJ try. A few errors still there but a gigantic improvement from last week, like as if last week Manly fielded s team of stunt doubles while the real team were in Hawaii. No wonder we have salary cap issues, we actually have a stunt double team to fill in for the real team!

Jerry1 said:
Yeah tooves looks pissed at something. Been a reasonable half against a less than average sharks mob.
We made them look less than average :D

FlyingHigh said:
Ralphie said:

DCE passes to Killer who just flicked it onto another BJ screaming run. The Pinkos called Foz's involvement a knock on - it wasn't. It was just such a fast and precise move that they couldn't accept Manly's brilliance :( :mad:

What happened with BJ? Radio coverage went to the last few minutes for bulldogs v warriors.

Ok i have been proved wrong, the boys have turned up today. Now lets keep it going in the second half.

I think Tooves wasn't happy with the penalty for a second man in pushing Stapleton into touch. How was it second man when the first had dropped off him? He was free to get up and play on wasn't he? (did the ref call held?).

I'm not old enough to be able to claim that I saw Wombat play (only on video), but I did see Ridgey and he was good and not just with the boot. However, I've said it before and will say it again, Brett Stewart is the best fullback I have ever seen. Injuries aside its criminal that he has only played one test for Australia.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6