Manly v Cronulla [Round 6 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought Gift was quite crafty and classy too, in patches @niccipops.....a lot of the boys were.

On a dry day several of those passes stick and we win by 30+ as we've seen so many times.

Horhay n Skivvy could easily have had hat-tricks...tho Killer's goal-kicking is an issue I hope doesn't haunt us at the worst time.

There's been too many days where we've played well and been pipped (in recent yrs).
This year we're winning ugly so far, and given time and a fair run with injuries, the precision and points should follow suit.

Well done boys. Go the Eagles.

RiverEagle said:
I thought Gift was quite crafty and classy too, in patches @niccipops.....a lot of the boys were.

On a dry day several of those passes stick and we win by 30+ as we've seen so many times.

Horhay n Skivvy could easily have had hat-tricks...tho Killer's goal-kicking is an issue I hope doesn't haunt us at the worst time.

There's been too many days where we've played well and been pipped (in recent yrs).
This year we're winning ugly so far, and given time and a fair run with injuries, the precision and points should follow suit.

Well done boys. Go the Eagles.

Absolutely. Ball handling was an issue for both teams but some glimpses of great things to come from Manly.
Bring on JT and those cows!

The Cows have been largely underwhelming as usual. Hopefully they don't show their true potential this week, and it's a really Good Friday in Gosford for Manly.

Good win by the boys. Great first half and good to see snake at his innovative best.

In other news...I was walking the dog on the local golf course this afternoon....rounded a corner and yup....25 metres in front of me was a black bear!

Annnnd I walked the other way.

That is all.

Go Manly!

That is all.

HappilyManly said:
Thought you would have got its round 7 tips, before rudely ignoring it :)

pffft, since when was the last time the bears won anything!?!?!

'rude' lol - if pointing at it and going ahhhhhh a friggen bear! is rude...then rude I was!

I miss snakes and spiders.

HappilyManly said:

Just to bore you one last time.....(with this story)

We almost got the chance to ask the same bear again this morning!

But this time our dog decided to run over and say hello.

Now 3 things you do when crossing paths with a bear: 1)speak calmly, 2) Don't look it in the eye, and 3) Back away slowly.

Needless to say the better half and I: 1)screamed/yelled out 'stop' at the world's most stupid dog, 2) Kept an eye on the bear whilst...3) running crazily towards said bear to catch up to the...world's most stupid dog.

We were only about 10 mtrs away when we caught the ....world's most stupid dog and in total relief for us, bear just sniffed the air towards us and carried on eating berries.

So.....no more walking anywhere near that part of the golf course till winter again!

Go Manly!

That is all

/story

globaleagle said:
HappilyManly said:

Just to bore you one last time.....(with this story)

We almost got the chance to ask the same bear again this morning!

But this time our dog decided to run over and say hello.

Now 3 things you do when crossing paths with a bear: 1)speak calmly, 2) Don't look it in the eye, and 3) Back away slowly.

Needless to say the better half and I: 1)screamed/yelled out 'stop' at the world's most stupid dog, 2) Kept an eye on the bear whilst...3) running crazily towards said bear to catch up to the...world's most stupid dog.

We were only about 10 mtrs away when we caught the ....world's most stupid dog and in total relief for us, bear just sniffed the air towards us and carried on eating berries.

So.....no more walking anywhere near that part of the golf course till winter again!

Go Manly!

That is all

/story

Did it poop in the woods?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Interesting golf course.
Is there a chair as well?

hahaha - It's got the whole checklist.

bear in there...YUP
chair as well...YUP
people with games....YUP
stories to tell....YUP