Manly v Cowboys [Round 26 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
Mark from Brisbane said:
Ryan said:
susan said:
there is a very senior player out there who was the last person i would think would throw in the towel.he has not tried the last couple of weeks before this.if you want to leave just leave .enough of this rubbish.and im not talkung about choc.

Foran?

Foran had a big second half last week, so can't be him but agree very quiet tonight.

Since Foran started destabilizing the club verbally, he's been ****, I agree.

Ryan

Journey Man
Christol74 said:
strone33 said:
susan said:
there is a very senior player out there who was the last person i would think would throw in the towel.he has not tried the last couple of weeks before this.if you want to leave just leave .enough of this rubbish.and im not talkung about choc.

Foran by a mile

Got to be kidding. He's been quiet tonight but it's not like he's had much opportunity. He has been our best over the past few weeks.

The problem is that ever since the bulldogs game our forwads have been getting mauled every week making it very difficult for our backs to shine.

Hes been invisible at best

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
Footy is a simple game. The first rule of the game is you can_not_score without the ball: we keep turning it over at this rate (we've given them 60% of the possession with a completion rate of just 8/13 sets!!) and we lose the game. Simples.

Hold_the_frikken_PILL!!!!

They'll just keep playing the lottery bomb game and score every 3-4 sets, as we give them a free set in out half all the frikken TIME!!

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
If, and thats a big if, we can hold the ball, give away 2 penalties, and run hard and not panic, we are a slight chance of getting within 4 points of them

Killer03

Bencher
Have to at least contest the bombs, but Taufua's confidence is completely shot. So no surprise which side they'll keep going to. Maybe Blair needs an extended run at wing. He's tall and strong in the air.

Sillybus

Reserve Grader
Are you joking? Cherry and foran havent had any opportunities tonight. And doesnt foran play left side? Where was our first try tonight? Oh thats right..

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Mark from Brisbane said:
susan said:

Name and shame @susan
could be 10 of them

the mauler

Bencher
Our defence has been awesome. With the amount of ball they've had they only look dangerous when bombing Jorge. Apart from the errors I think there's some positive signs.

6/71

Reserve Grader
If Foran is destablising anything, Choc won't be far away.

Seems Foz has aligned himself with Choc and the Stewarts.

Brookie Brawler

Reserve Grader
Of all the charges and penalties for crusher tackles in the last few months, not one was worse than the one on Matai, checked and ok'd by the vidiots. Straight out of Bellamy's textbook! Tackle over, completely deliberate and unnecessary.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
Ryan said:
Christol74 said:
strone33 said:
susan said:

Foran by a mile

Got to be kidding. He's been quiet tonight but it's not like he's had much opportunity. He has been our best over the past few weeks.

The problem is that ever since the bulldogs game our forwads have been getting mauled every week making it very difficult for our backs to shine.

Hes been invisible at best

Foran is trying his guts out! If we do not hold the ball what the hell can he do! He is more loyal and Manly than DCE IMO

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
2 more tries and the Ciwboys will have 30.

I predict this will get vey ugly.

panash

Reserve Grader
Cowboys tries.

Horo drop ball - 1st try
Hasson drop ball - 2nd try
Foran kick out full - 3rd try.

Mistakes

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18