Manly v Cowboys [Round 26 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
susan said:
there is a very senior player out there who was the last person i would think would throw in the towel.he has not tried the last couple of weeks before this.if you want to leave just leave .enough of this rubbish.and im not talkung about choc.

Feel free to name names because I'm buggered if I know who.

Foran and Chez have been terrible.

Why havent we used Lui and Chee Kam? Hasson is a NSW Cup player at best.

susan said:
there is a very senior player out there who was the last person i would think would throw in the towel.he has not tried the last couple of weeks before this.if you want to leave just leave .enough of this rubbish.and im not talkung about choc.

Foran?

Ball security is really hurting us. The injuries arn't helping either.

We need to be first to score in the first 10 mins if we are any chance. The minor premiership is slipping from our grip.

I keep coming back to the parra game, we should have won that game and we wouldn't be in this predicament now.

If we could hold the ball and Jorge could catch we could easily win this game with the personnel with have on the field tonight.

6/71 said:
susan said:

Feel free to name names because I'm buggered if I know who.

Glenn Stewart.

Ryan said:
susan said:

Foran?

and matai

Manly just crowd each other in attack, so the ball runner can not pass and wastes a tackle :s

It ain't over if Foz and Sid stop kicking the ball out on the full and Hiku and Jorge stay on the wing and catch the ball - how hard can it be :huh:

Maybe Gutho can swap with Hiku as Hiku is not catching nor tackling in defense :idea:

I think your being harsh on hiku. He's just following Lyon and the defence in. He has had a good game as has the other youngsters. We just need to hold the ball. And just hide George. Put him into the centres or something.

Ryan said:
susan said:

Foran?

Foran had a big second half last week, so can't be him but agree very quiet tonight.

Well one good thing is that we aren't going to blow a half time lead by falling asleep in the second half. Things can only improve for the second 40.

Cowboys aren't actually outplaying us that much TBH. They are just throwing up bombs and hoping for a result. They are making a bit of ground up the middle, which admittedly has been leaky for a month now. But we aren't out of it. We just need to complete our effin sets and cut out the stupid errors and giving them cheap ball. We are also too keen to go wide early. We need to punch some holes through the middle 3rd to get some space wider for the backs.

14 points isn't the end of the world, we just need to lift and play solid football. Can't give up another early try though. And can someone catch a bloody bomb

Given all the injuries I expected us to struggle but I didn't expect us to rollover so meekly. We keep handing them the ball and inviting them to score tries - which they're doing. Dropped balls, kicks out on the full - sloppy, terrible footy.

strone33 said:
susan said:

Foran by a mile

Got to be kidding. He's been quiet tonight but it's not like he's had much opportunity. He has been our best over the past few weeks.

The problem is that ever since the bulldogs game our forwads have been getting mauled every week making it very difficult for our backs to shine.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8