Manly v Cowboys [Round 26 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It is just so frustrating to watch Manly play this last month. And it's frustrating because of the long periods of play where there is no contest. We are robbed from watching a competition and only see it for those brief periods where we hold the ball and stop the errors. Win or lose I can live with if we can at least enjoy two teams competing and not one fumbling away.

there is a very senior player out there who was the last person i would think would throw in the towel.he has not tried the last couple of weeks before this.if you want to leave just leave .enough of this rubbish.and im not talkung about choc.

Toooooo many metres are gained by the cowboys.

Down on troops we are but geese holding onto the ball mustn't be that hard.

The way we are playing into the finals is not promising

6/71 said:
Someone needs to spend the next week kicking high balls to our wingers.

Hiku is good under the high ball and has shown that tonight, its just his positioning in defence.

Jorge needs all the bomb catching practice he can get. The Cows have seen that and are bombing him almost every chance they get.

Wow. I can't recall a worse month of footy from Manly. Will need massive improvements before next week. Granted the injuries haven't helped

I think Tafua needs some time in NSW Cup ( which is probably over), Blair or Gutherson are better options now.

susan said:
there is a very senior player out there who was the last person i would think would throw in the towel.he has not tried the last couple of weeks before this.if you want to leave just leave .enough of this rubbish.and im not talkung about choc.

Foran by a mile

Damn computer has crashed and I can't see the game since 12-4 just keep reading these updates and I don't like it.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Hodges is going ok, and so is Gutherson , so it's not the youngsters letting us down.

Your not wrong Mark. We have been making the same mistakes for a month now. The issue is one of two things, Toovey cant coach (unlikely), the players minds are not on the job at hand. Bingo. All the players that want to leave can go right now afaik. No player is bigger then the Club.

Shame to end the regular season this way.
Cherry is having a shocker so far.
Too many forwards out.
Missing Snake hugely.
I really don't think we can have a miracle win two weeks in a row.
I refuse to death ride this team for the season though. We are in the big comp.
Hopefully a better second half.
Hodges and Gutherson are doing well.

susan said:

Name and shame @susan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10