Post-Game Discussion Manly v Cowboys [Round 15, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Cowboys
26 4 Pines Park
17 Jun 2022 18:00
80th minute

Match Stats

It's crazy ay.. u have one of the most damaging back rowers in the comp at the moment, along with a kid with limitless pace, that has shown flashes of attacking brilliance, and dce doesn't straighten up the attack and give either one good early quality ball. He is killing the potential on that right edge. We just keep going in circles like a merry go round with DCE, I really can't wait for the ride to be over
Unfortunately the ride has still got a few years to go and we'll get off the ride feeling sick and nauseous.

I really enjoyed watching Saab last year but seriously what is the point of him in the side right now? His strengths are his speed and height but he's never ready to chase when the early kick is put in and he can't jump for the ball when they kick the short drop out/kick offs

Apparently the pass is included in the 10 metres
4FFBF7AE-551B-4738-8A9B-5A706E335CA0.jpeg

He catches it in our 10m, say 2m to the right of the left upright. Standard goal posts are spaced at 5.5m and passes to an offside player who scored right next to the right upright. Luck to have travelled 8m but maybe they look at the hypotenuse length lol. We shouldn’t have lost but that was a howler and how they worked out the 10m is beyond me.

They can’t rule on forward passes due to camera angles etc but 10m measurements are all good as it overturned a no try call so it needed to be conclusive.

A
It's a shame isn't it, I felt like Saab was having a real dig tonight. His runs out of yardage had alot more vigour, he was more committed in defence. But again, his hands just kept letting him down
Agree. Saab really has a crack tonight. But he's just too timid for first grade. Damn shame withnall that speed.

Ive repeated it ad nauseum but DCE just cannot deliver safe and effective passes.

He looks to pass it once he's run himself out of space with no kicking option and when he does he has to make decisions immediately, which means;

1) he spins around and gets tackled
2) he passes to someone flat-footed
3) he passes to someone whos got no time or space
4) the opposition tackle or interfere with the pass before he gets it away

Number 4 happened to secure the cowboys win but he also did 1-3 tonight and he does it close to every week. He can be an absolute handbrake on any backline play especially when we have fringe first graders like Harper and Saab there who need all the help they can get

We really haven't backed up our 2021 season. Records broken, new sponsors, upgrade on brookie, great to team to watch(offensively), Dally M, top 4 and one win away from a grand final. All things point to something special and that's what makes me SO disappointed more than anything about this season. Lost for words.

DCE is shthouse seriously learn how to game manage, let Jake be our captain.
DCE was so slow in his actions and lost that game, no sense of urgency at all, hang ur head in shame 1.3million and you produce that sort of game, seriously do u care at all DCE???
Doesn't look like it from what i watched tonight, oh and ur kicks are nothing kicks, how does Des except this crap week after week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8