Post-Game Discussion Manly v Cowboys [Round 15, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Cowboys
26 4 Pines Park
17 Jun 2022 18:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Well that has my birthday weekend start in really poor fashion

the only consolation is that I get that tip for the tipping.

yes agreed... DCE needs to give him early ball instead... he gave him no ball!
It's crazy ay.. u have one of the most damaging back rowers in the comp at the moment, along with a kid with limitless pace, that has shown flashes of attacking brilliance, and dce doesn't straighten up the attack and give either one good early quality ball. He is killing the potential on that right edge. We just keep going in circles like a merry go round with DCE, I really can't wait for the ride to be over

I think one against the Panthers at brookie, we were up 18 or there abouts with something like 15 to go and got beat, another dumb loss
And vs Tigers in 2020. Up by 16? Points with 10 to go and got run down. Just no direction from our halves when we needed it.

this is Des' fault? How so?
It’s up to des as coach to coach this crap out of the team and he fails miserably and there is a huge difference between his standards and say Bellamy’s or Cleary’s and that’s why we will never win a comp in the current game.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's crazy ay.. u have one of the most damaging back rowers in the comp at the moment, along with a kid with limitless pace, that has shown flashes of attacking brilliance, and dce doesn't straighten up the attack and give either one good early quality ball. He is killing the potential on that right edge
Yes last week Schu was poor - this week DCE was worse. He just completely stiffled that right side attack and refuses to just get the ball to Haumole early and let him do his thing.

I'm looking forward to the day we see the back of Cherry. You'd expect more composure from the highest paid player in the game.
You've got 3 more years, so get used to it. Unbelievable that we've extended him. Anyway he'll kick a field goal soon. So disappointing. Did he not watch how Foran brought Guac into the game the last two weeks. The kid dominated. Tonight ? well ..... back to the same old crabbing, headless chook crap and dishing off to him flat footed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8