Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 4, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm camping in the country at the moment with no range. Someone told me the score OMG go you good thing. I'm still trying to process the news. I'm so proud of the boys and can't wait to see it on Foxtel. Go you mighty Manly Sea Eagles. So frickin wrapped.

Geez it doesn't take long to get sick of the kennel......
It's like reading an ancient dialect that you can tell is telling of impending doom.
I think our mods should spend a week over there to appreciate how articulate the posters are on this site lol.
Do they have them? Doesn't seem like it.

I thought our pack hurt them today and many of thier errors were due to having a little peek

Been some to since our forwards hunted as a pack

But the obvious emotional celebrations after the plays between the youngsters was the best part of the game for me

DCE - jake & Tom are now joined by walker and even Curtiss and API who look like they have adopted our club for the long term

Even Jorge nearly smiled once

I think Jorge had a bit of grass in his mouth.

Another thing that was really pleasing was after the last try the slow manly chant was going and on the field was Uate raising and lowering his arms like a conductor to keep us in time.

To me that says it all - he is happy and in a good head space, we know he has what it takes

17309359_1367651273291093_757101749038824437_n.jpg

Another thing that was really pleasing was after the last try the slow manly chant was going and on the field was Uate raising and lowering his arms like a conductor to keep us in time.

To me that says it all - he is happy and in a good head space, we know he has what it takes
Yep haven't heard that for few years now.
Maaaaaaanlyyyyyyy. The faithful are stirring and just watching them the last 2 games you get the feeling something special is brewing.

Good win , good times, lets re-build the fortress Psychology which is a major advantage for home games.

great effort across the park...
PLEASE get Brown into reggies, Hastings on the bench with Lane. AFB & Myles.
which ever bench forward slackens, Lussic will replace.

Got back from Brookie a little while ago and I have to honestly say, I am just stoked....! Yeeaahaaa...!! We smashed the filthy dogs.............!!

In the second half after Api and Uate scored, it was just incredible to see (not far from where I was sitting actually ;)) the morale of the boys. They were just so happy, high fives, hugs, slaps on the back, it was actually a bit emotional to witness. Bloody fantastic though that is for sure.

The energy the boys had from start to finish was just incredible. The dogs were flat as.

The crowd were far more lively than they have been for months and months at Brookie. There were even some "Manly" chants going at times.

I noticed lots of talk between the boys. And Uate, wow he was really animated, lots of talk coming from him. And after Api's try (or was it after his own try), anyway after his or Api's try, Uate was really excited and was getting the crowd to cheer more, by throwing his hands up and clapping, was awesome. He was full of energy and it was just unreal to see that he got a try at the end. The look on his face was priceless.

And Chez, what a game. His 150th for Manly, with 5 try assists. He is class and proved it in spades yet again.

We dominated every aspect of that game and it was especially brilliant to keep the flea bags scoreless.

Well done to the boys on an awesome win and for doing us all proud.

Go the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles....! :party:

Last edited:

That is so cool about Akuia the conductor, love it.

Watching the replay before I pass out
( remember the liver is evil and must be punished ) Nate wasn't as prominent as last week but his defensive technique is bloody good.
He hits hard and low when he's on.
A couple of the dogs were there one second gone the next !!
Keep it coming big fella.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6