Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 4, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
giphy.gif

I'll make one only slightly negative comment,no point having Hastings AND Brown on the bench.It maybe only temporary until Lussick is back,but Hastings only played a couple of minutes and Brown not much more

They weren't needed as Ferris has made us the fittest team in the comp. Anyone who thinks we are not fit is a complete fool. And I think Barrett was too scared to change anything. Didn't want to put a mock on.

They weren't needed as Ferris has made us the fittest team in the comp. Anyone who thinks we are not fit is a complete fool. And I think Barrett was too scared to change anything. Didn't want to put a mock on.
Yep, fitness was an issue last year. They said they changed things in the off season and it has worked. Fitness is on point in my book.

That's why a bigger body is needed.Brown came on and played dummy half,basically the position Hastings would play.No point wasting a player just for emergency situations.But they won so that's all that matters

it's be on foxtel again later or you can download it. Google hd sports video down load and click the rugby link it'll be up tomorrow most probably. 1st half was flawless
Will have to suss it out... Esp the dce/turbo try before half time...abc grandstand had it as the try of the year... So keen to see. Typical of me tho, turn any team i support on in any sport and they go to sh$t LOL

Soooo wondering how Greenturd is going to try and derail us this time. I'll personally fly down to Sydney and drop a turd on his desk if I see anything remotely looking like his fix.
Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please . . . .

That's why a bigger body is needed.Brown came on and played dummy half,basically the position Hastings would play.No point wasting a player just for emergency situations.But they won so that's all that matters
I agree. Hasting stays for mine when lussick returns. Want too see him with a little more game time.

Very muchly a "Manlyesque" performance today.

To be honest, the zero makes me happy in the pants even more so than the 36 :D
I might pop on over to The Kennel and watch the wrist slashing. There might be a mob forming with flaming torches and pitch forks.....Des could be in trouble lol
They're going off and Des isn't being spared, I love it they all expected the dogs in a canter

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8