Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 4, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's going well so far...
maxresdefault-1.jpg

Happy manly win. Gonna predict against em all year from now lol
My only problem is this... I worked all thru the first half.. Only got to sit at home n watch from about 55th min on... And all ive seen is bloody dropped balls n s@$t passes lol
Musta played great in the first 40 n left it in the sheds lol
it's be on foxtel again later or you can download it. Google hd sports video down load and click the rugby link it'll be up tomorrow most probably. 1st half was flawless

Who said we can't be in the top 4 this year. We are now in 4th position. That may only last a couple of hours but we are at least once this year in the top 4. Yahoo.

Well it's another fine performance and a great day out at the game.Penning This from my iPad as usual and what I have seen today was better than last week.I can safely say we are back with some serious heart, so my feathered friends what do you think of us now.This is a classic example of why I go to every game and a classic example of why Norths fell by the wayside and we did not.

Just so enjoyable so watch a win (again.)

Terrific to see how happy the guys all seem to be.

Saw a couple of miracles:

1) Saw Walker pass the ball (though it was to a forward to avoid being hammered himself), and

2) Every time we had the ball and it came loose... we 'dropped' it and every time the dogs had the ball and it came loose....we 'stripped' it.

Magic!

Go Manly!

Yeeehaaa.
1st time in two years at Brookie for me and what an effort.
DCE freakish.
I am enjoying watching this team with or without the ball.
They are enjoying themselves and becoming more confident each week.
Well done boys and Baz.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8