Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Because your cherry picking. You said it's the same after every loss, so I asked what about the Suli statement? What about my character reference to the team? You must have missed those.

I do think Boyles dropped ball, right , in our zone , (when he was first on) the missed tackle on Milford on our line when he clocked off in defense tangibly hurt us.

Your criticism of Boyle is justified however the name calling is very average. Case closed.

Des mentioned in the presser - potential ACL for Toff, ankle injury for Api but should be ok and Suli a potential compound fracture of the finger (not sure how it can be potential!).

Your criticism of Boyle is justified however the name calling is very average. Case closed.

It was a joke, and a light hearted moment. It was implied about his playing style (softish). Others laughed and commented on it. Lighten up mate.

It's not like I was being nasty and calling him a dickhead or something about his character. Now, THAT would be average sheik. And that's something I wouldn't do.

It was a joke, and a light hearted moment. It was implied about his playing style (softish). Others laughed and commented on it. Lighten up mate.

It's not like I was being nasty and calling him a dickhead or something about his character. Now, THAT would be average sheik. And that's something I wouldn't do.
The dkhead cost us!!! ;)

Good to see Tangles back on the field. Not as damaging as he was last year at this stage but made some good runs.
Still think :

08. Marty Taupau
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Corey Waddell

Should be the team..

The commentary on this match was complete rubbish. It's supposed to be impartial. Magic round at donkey land. Lockyer and Thaiday in the commentary team. They talked the broncos up from kick off. Just a hurl fest.
Tough loss. Proud of the effort from Manly.
I was very, very impressed with Phil Gould. Spoke only positivity of us, and was the only commentator to do so

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11