Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Quite a few agreed. Did they shoot too?

So he wasn't "great"? Does that mean he's been GOOD? Come.on, an assessment.

You haven't commented on my Suli's been good of late. Why?

He wasn’t great I agree but Magic Pudding come on that’s pretty ordinary you are acting if he was the sole reason for our loss. I’m not about to congratulate you on saying Suli’s been good of late why would I?

7-7 penalty count was 7-2 at one stage to us
5 straight to the broncos to end that game
Also in the end 41%-59% broncos possession, I still think with a even share of possession in that second half we win that.
Still think after tonight we are a top 8 team.

I’ve been on the ice all day, it’s amazing
They said it was his calf, which he carried into the game. Only way they heal is with complete rest, take a while too. Suli has done his finger, thats a while on the side lines then poor Sipley will be out for 8-10 weeks.

The commentary on this match was complete rubbish. It's supposed to be impartial. Magic round at donkey land. Lockyer and Thaiday in the commentary team. They talked the broncos up from kick off. Just a hurl fest.
Tough loss. Proud of the effort from Manly.

Had some hopes for LG when we signed him but he’s showing nothing. Rarely throws a good pass. Can’t get a grabber kick through the line. Can sometimes put a player into a hole. Take away the harbour bridge pass to a winger and he’s got bugga all. I hope Cust gets a run. May not turn out to be a game winner but seems like a heads up player with real potential.

He wasn’t great I agree but Magic Pudding come on that’s pretty ordinary you are acting if he was the sole reason for our loss. I’m not about to congratulate you on saying Suli’s been good of late why would I?
Because your cherry picking. You said it's the same after every loss, so I asked what about the Suli statement? What about my character reference to the team? You must have missed those.

I do think Boyles dropped ball, right , in our zone , (when he was first on) the missed tackle on Milford on our line when he clocked off in defense tangibly hurt us.

Those 12 points hurt us.

7-7 penalty count was 7-2 at one stage to us
5 straight to the broncos to end that game
Also in the end 41%-59% broncos possession, I still think with a even share of possession in that second half we win that.
Still think after tonight we are a top 8 team.
Definitely a top 8. We had 4 of our best players out and lost 3 during the game. Full strength side, when this side is on they can best any side. Lets hope we can jag a few wins in the coming weeks before we are able to field a full strength side

The magic pudding aka mr plod 2.0 is the reason we lost momentum he dropped the ball and then missed the easiest tackle on a small Milford on our try line. He dropped it twice and gave away penalties he is hopeless.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11