Pre-Game Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

0 38
Suncorp Stadium
13 May 2022 08:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

aidos

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Yep Staggs and Cobbo are a big threat to any defence, and we have our 2 most inexperienced guys up against them.
I’m fairly sure Staggs and Cobbo will be up against Ben and Garrick this week because it looks like Ben will move to left centre where he was supposed to play last week until the late changes. So koula and tui will be up against Farnworth and Coates.

AlxFromNthNarra

Rarely does big posts worth reading....maybe
Donkeys are flying of late. Looks like its gonna be wet up there. Local crowd backing a promising looking team for the first season in a few.

Our team look good tho - Schuster woulda been nice to add, may still be a smoky.

I think we have a good record on these 'home' games we take to Brissie. Fingers crossed it works out that way this week - the next couple of weeks after will be a challenge and good indicator of where we are at.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Surprise, surprise another DCE not good enough post.

It still amazes me that the Austrian coach, the QLD coach, Manlys coach a two time premiership winning coach and two time winner as a player and a half back, the press, the dally M points scorers, the Manly management, the players around him, his mum (of course) all seem to think he is a good player. Except taccording to old @jbb/james he is the 7-th to 8th best halfback going around.

It’s getting tired old mate, and maybe you should just follow another team until he retires.

You only have 2 years to wait, then you can come back and support us again. Until that is you find another player to death ride and just have little digs at him over and over again.
I must say when i included those REAL stats from the dooogies game i didnt expect such a wide ranging reply but no doubt i undertand your vibe and am not hiding from my overall view but do you dispute those stats, are they rep worthy and did DCE not get better the following week.

Its a fair question after you Let your frustration get the better of you and tell me to rack off for years so you can enjoy the forum more

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Its good to let it out though isnt it. Serenity now

3.5 more years for cherry btw , and many share the same view, so if i go, the narrative is linked to performance. Im just the messenger dude ,

With so many threads about cap management,not beating top sides, martys form and pay packet , foran leaving, schuster and DCE combo , premiership windows, toms form and injuries, its naive to think his contributions is not a hot topic regardless of how he plays in rep sides that have about 30 million dollars worth or quality

Anyway sorry to upset you , it wasnt my intention , but in reality you allowed yourself to become upset and lashed out

Enjoy your day and maybe watch the doggies game again since me mentioning it caused you so much angst.

manly al

First Grader
Broncs no doubt on a bit of a roll , capable of good go forward and Reynolds will try to dictate terms, their centres going well so just have to get in their faces and reduce their attacking options . Big roles for D C E and foz also naturally to get Manly "s attack and field position in order Turbo usually goes well against the Broncs and hopefully this Friday no exception . Good mobility in the pack with Haumole , Bulemor Alioia and Walker, Jake to provide that good stability . Not going to be easy and again if Manly "s defence is up to par , do have the attack to ideally put enough points on

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I’ll be picking us in the tipping but not with any confidence.

The Broncos are on a roll , playing well , full of confidence and could well win at home.

Red Baron

Still waiting for Manly to win 80-0
Broncos are on fire. We are a battered and bruised side. Could be cursed this Friday @:eek:

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
I’ll be picking us in the tipping but not with any confidence.

The Broncos are on a roll , playing well , full of confidence and could well win at home.
I want to tip us but just don't think we'll get it done. Big stage for them, just prefer it was their home game and not us giving away another packed Brookie..

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
So if you look at our lineup there's really only Schuster for Bullemore and Paseka for Sipley and that's full strength. I wouldn't be bringing Saab, Parker or Harper back into that backline.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I want to tip us but just don't think we'll get it done. Big stage for them, just prefer it was their home game and not us giving away another packed Brookie..
Yes agree , and they are definitely on a bit of a roll at present.

Pity the Schu is out , he can often do those little 1% plays that can make a difference.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Yeah I’m not confident tbh. I have a feeling we’ll go down in a pretty dour game and I won’t hear the end of it for a long time. Weather is really awful here with no end in sight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17