Pre-Game Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

0 38
Suncorp Stadium
13 May 2022 08:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 50-100mm of rain forecast for Brisbane in the next 2 days, on top of about 30 today, it'll be well and truly soggy and imo the wet conditions will stifle the Broncs attack, and they're due for a loss.

DCE vs Reynolds and their kicking games will be interesting. The beast Haumole's back, along with Davey and Aloiai's in good form and hopefully they can overcome the Broncs' pack.

Atkins is the worry for me, but hey fingers crossed we're good enough.

With 50-100mm of rain forecast for Brisbane in the next 2 days, on top of about 30 today, it'll be well and truly soggy and imo the wet conditions will stifle the Broncs attack, and they're due for a loss.

DCE vs Reynolds and their kicking games will be interesting. The beast Haumole's back, along with Davey and Aloiai's in good form and hopefully they can overcome the Broncs' pack.

Atkins is the worry for me, but hey fingers crossed we're good enough.
I drift in and out of being confident.

It’s one of those “ buggered if I really know” type games.

That was where I was headed… amazing what a home crowd does to the refs decisions.

Although we’ll be at “home” I’m sure the ref will be subjectively unfavouring the Broncos 😂😂😂
We generally get fuked over at home or away by ref/bunker clowns. Fri will be no exception.

I’m out at Bonogin. As you’d know only 15-20minutes to Burleigh (well that’s if that car park they call a highway is actually moving). But as soon as you hit Bonogin Rd and head into the hinterland it can be pissing down in Burleigh, get to my joint…nothing, not a drop. It hasn’t let up here all day, so I’m not surprised you are only getting a drizzle.
Lots of amazing houses on acerages out there.

This thread was made 13 years in advance... now that's dedication
vBDyGrp.png

This thread was made 13 years in advance... now that's dedication
vBDyGrp.png

What the hell was the NRL expecting by starting the season on a Black Friday!!
The way it's started it could be a long year for them.
Brett cleared, plays SOO solidly(on the losing side!!), man of match in GF, and us back to back GFs and WCCS.
I wonder if the Red Baron was attracted to it because it was posted by blitzkrieg.
Now, if only we had a poster called Luftwaffe. @:D

Last edited:
Haven’t seen sun for weeks 😀 - wind is very cold 🥶
I promise you, 110% this is VERY unusual

Rain, and lots of it, October to March sometimes into very early April.

Absolute glorious weather May -September, shorts and t-shirt most days and most nights, a couple (yes 2 or 3) cooler nights down to 8 degrees.

This "ain't normal"

Rain has eased off overnight up here - bit more forecast for later today but hopefully the worst has passed
The dorky looking weather guy on Fox said that a big bulk of the rain is going into a Sth/East direction via Sunshine Coast way...meaning into the sea.

By the way I've changed my tipping pick about 4 times , first choice Broncos, then back to Manly when I heard Schuster was playing, then back to the Broncos when I saw Hass / Capewell back in, then back to Manly as I think we might (might) be better mud runners.

Buggered if I really know.

This game, and Storm V Panthers is a toss of the coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10