Pre-Game Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

0 38
Suncorp Stadium
13 May 2022 08:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Manly haven 't done too badly this season contending with wet conditions . Good completion rates against the Knights , that good comeback against the Sharkies in the 2 nd half , wet stages at Gosford against the Bunnies and controlled the play reasonably well , even improved 2nd half in the wet versus the Roosters earlier on . Certainly hope that the forecast rain will be easing a bit by Friday night but at least some consolation that Manly haven 't fared too badly again when it has been a wet track previously this season .
the dogs towelled themselves up against us in the pouring rain. we played really poor that night despite the win and our kicking wasnt reserve grade standard.
5 kicks in the first half, 4 of them by fowards, davey , tapau and frog did 80 % of the kicking that half from memory
next week DCE started kicking well also from memory after i presume Des got into his ear. saw the first and quite possibly last torpedo bombs the following week added to the repertoire

you are a good man, al to credit manly with a comeback against the sharks. sharkies all but rolled out the mercy rule IMO. Ref felt sympathy for us as well, or the sharkies at 13 plus was gonna cost someone big time

Cobbo too apparently although he'll be getting an Uber after driving an unregistered, uninsured vehicle and on a suspended drivers license. But of course the nrl doesn't see that as bringing the game into disrepute.

Either does the judiciary .. already suspended .. but no conviction recorded this 2nd time around

mmm...I wonder what would of happened if Cobbo had a prang and put someone in hospital, Kevvie would just trot out some lines on what a fine kid and a pillar of society. The Broncs are good at concealing stuff that puts there multi million $ business at risk.
Yep, it always amazes me ( well it shouldn't anymore) that suspended drivers have already done something serious enough to get their licence suspended yet when they get done again it's like no big deal.
You can't say you didn't know you weren't allowed to drive.

But having a little scuffle with your teammate gets you a weeks suspension....

Glad we are one of the early games .. with the amount of rain forecast I can't see the pitch lasting 3 days ..
One thing about Suncorp it does drain very quickly.

I jagged a corporate box football ( as in the round ball version ) game when I was still working and it absolutely pissed down with seemingly a foot of water over the ground.

They delayed the start by about 30 minutes , ran a super sopper over it and seriously you wouldn’t have know we had 80mls of rain in an hour just before the game.

I find myself in NZ this week. Is the NRL on tv here? Anyone know? Ta

One thing about Suncorp it does drain very quickly.

I jagged a corporate box football ( as in the round ball version ) game when I was still working and it absolutely pissed down with seemingly a foot of water over the ground.

They delayed the start by about 30 minutes , ran a super sopper over it and seriously you wouldn’t have know we had 80mls of rain in an hour just before the game.

Thinking more on it being churned up .. how many games are scheduled on it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10