Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
See my post on page 4.

We lack that steel. The side is developing but watching them get run down still hurts.

The most annoying thing is that Tom was tackled when he was off the ground. Does the fact that the ball bounced mean he is fair game ? Why ? He's just as defenceless as he would be attempting a take on the full.

It's absolute crap.

Heads dropped from the moment we fuked up the restart at 14-0 on top of missing those goal kicks. A developing team that drops our bundle easily when we go behind. Hard to see us staying in the 8. 10th - 12th for us. We need a few topline buys. A tough backrower and prop and for fuksake a goalkicker.

Ordinary second half. Too many errors and a lack of respect for defence. Two try's from errors that should not have been made. Can't win without the football.

This game just followed today in the NRL. The team that built up a lead early gets run down and loses.....

See my post on page 4.

We lack that steel. The side is developing but watching them get run down still hurts.

The most annoying thing is that Tom was tackled when he was off the ground. Does the fact that the ball bounced mean he is fair game ? Why ? He's just as defenceless as he would be attempting a take on the full.

It's absolute crap.
Here's a better perspective. Don't let the ball bounce. Reminds me of that patch a couple of seasons ago where we seemed to let more bombs bounce than attempted to catch.

We ran out with no energy in that second half.. very poor indeed
We score 1st in that second half I say game over.
We gave broncos way to much ball in our 20

Last edited:
Heads dropped from the moment we fuked up the restart at 14-0 on top of missing those goal kicks. A developing team that drops our bundle easily when we go behind. Hard to see us staying in the 8. 10th - 12th for us. We need a few topline buys. A tough backrower and prop and for fuksake a goalkicker.

We have a goal kicker. He should be starting hooker.

OMG already people on here with the Doom and Gloom posts. I was expecting a loss before a ball was kicked tonight, we are rebuilding. We did alot better then i expected tonight.
you mean the doom and gloom when we are 14 up?

and the noticeable momentum change from the there?

not too mention how giving us a fake try enabled all the rest of the crap, but hey don't believe your eyes, I'm OK with that....

That game had Todd hands over anything
Was it just me or was tom tackled in the air when he got injured.. surely that was a penalty to us.
We game out with no energy in that second half.. very poor indeed.
It's not a penalty if it bounces. If Tom attacked the ball instead being in his laconic casual mode he would have been given that protection. Let it bounce and you are at the mercy of defenders attacking you (in the air or not).

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10