Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Indigenous Round
F1A1C3C4-D52C-820E-55E39C9EC4189608ID_Jersey_Front.png

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

Lewis Brown
15. Nate Myles
16. Jackson Hastings
17. Addin Fonua-blake

LADDER POSITION
:)

GAME DAY INFO

Saturday 13th May

Suncorp Stadium

GAMES TIMES

Gates Open: 4pm

Melbourne Storm V Gold Coast Titans 5:30pm
Manly Sea Eagles V Brisbane Broncos 7:50pm

MEET THE PLAYERS

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2017/05/09/meet_the_sea_eagles_.html

Please note player appearances are subject to change due to team commitments.

ARL Development Coaching Clinic

Thursday, May 11

Venue: Banyo Junior Rugby League Club, 51 Childs Rd, Nudgee

4:30pm - 5:30pm: Rugby League clinic (boys & girls of all abilities, ages 6-15)

5:30pm - 6pm: Sea Eagles signing session

Who: The Manly NRL team named to play Brisbane, with the exception of Blake Green and Jackson Hastings, will be at this clinic.

Manly fans are encouraged to come and meet the players, grab an autograph, and view some of our latest merchandise.

2017 Sea Eagles Members register here for the clinic.

Non Sea Eagles Members register here

Amart Store Appearance

Thursday, May 11

Where: Amart Store, Brisbane City

Times: 5pm to 6pm

Who: Blake Green and Jackson Hastings

URM Interstate Members Function

Thursday, May 11

Where: Novotel Brisbane

Times: 6.30pm-8.30pm

Who: Daly Cherry-Evans, Tom Trbojevic, Dylan Walker, Api Koroisau, Curtis Sironen

2017 Sea Eagles Members in Brisbane must RSVP to attend this function.

Enjoy the opportunity to get autographs and have your photo. A raffle will be held with some great prizes to be won, as well as interviews with the players.

Members can enter for free and additional tickets can be purchased for $35 each (max 3 additionals per Member).

Click here to RSVP.

Queen Street Mall, Brisbane City

Friday, May 12

Times: Noon to 2pm.

Who: Jake Trbojevic, Frank Winterstein, Brian Kelly

You can also have a photo with some of the beautiful Manly Seabirds cheerleaders and our mascots, Egor and Ellie.

CASUALTY WARD

Brett Stewart (Knee, Season)
Steve Matai (Neck, Season)

Lloyd Perrett (sternum, Round 13)
Jarrad Kennedy (neck, indefinite)
Billy Bainbridge (shoulder, indefinite)
Darcy Lussick (elbow, indefinite)

TIPS

https://silvertails.net/pickem/2017-jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition.3/

Manly‘s Indigenous Genious

images

POST GAME SUMMARY

C_tCalDUwAAc3Dm.jpg

Brisbane Broncos 24 (Oates 2, Nikorima, Milford tries; Kahu 4 goals)
defeated
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 14 (Trbojevic, Taufua, Koroisau tries; Koroisau goal).
Crowd: 44,127.

Match Highlights

http://www.nrl.com/rd-10-sea-eagles-v-broncos-hls/tabid/10959/contentid/910700/default.aspx

Presser

http://www.nrl.com/rd-10-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/910722/default.aspx

Team Song

Last edited:
Oh goody, we can start the ball rolling, hang tight and I'll look out the window, walk outside and give you a weather report!

Currently 18 degrees, sun is shining but a few clouds about , and some rain is predicted (60% chance of showers). So if I was you I'd pack a poncho just in case but much of Suncorp is under cover for the fans anyway.

Top of 24 expected, I'd say about 20 degrees at kick off, if the rain stays away perfect conditions.

A season defining moment coming up for Manly tonight.

I am extremely confident that they can get the job done comfortably and win by 10-20 pts.

I don't think the Broncos have the attacking flair to cause us many problems and if we at least match it with them in the forwards we should cruise to another good victory on the road.

And i wouldn't count out another 30+ scoreline if we play like we did last week.

Let's just hope that the match officials show us some respect for a change and don't **** on our brilliance!

I'm a little confused about why we are taking our home match to Suncorp purely for money, as we have been told.
There are four teams playing, with a crowd of 40,000 expected. Doesn't that equate to gate revenue of 10,000 per club?
We'd get 12,000 or more to Brookie.
Why is the club better off financially?

I'm a little confused about why we are taking our home match to Suncorp purely for money, as we have been told.
There are four teams playing, with a crowd of 40,000 expected. Doesn't that equate to gate revenue of 10,000 per club?

As far as i know the gate revenue would only be split between Manly and the Storm. I would assume that all other non-gate revenue profits (food,drinks etc) amassed on the night would also only be split between these clubs as well.

Manly gets 500k to go Perth and would also get a lump sum for Suncorp.

Split 2 ways, and it's all seated so even the cheapest seat is dearer than our GA seats.

And it's probably not 40k as there's probably 5000 Stadium Members ( who can attend anything there ).

But a def win win

Ha, onya @Kevinward777 a troll for giving the weather details......that's made my day!!!
Haha sorry Mark, completely accidental. The funny thing is I did see the troll rating on your post and thought, what idiot would give that post a troll rating? Is Mr Invisible back in the house. In any case the small shrek like character has been removed from your post.

Got the fireplace going here Mark, outside of Toowoomba. Your Brissy weather sounds just nice!

Cleary comes in on the wing. Pretty safe bet for the club that he wont be making any decisions out there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11