Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can Tommy t please attack the ball in defence instead of leaving it up to other players. Fark it's your job.

And now well definately loose Kapaw for a few weeks. Great

I'd get rid of him now. I know it's early but this side has no plan. A good coach can still get something out of them. Cleary? Not much else out there

30 missed tackles so far.

We are nowhere near top 8 material.

Thought we would slowly get better from the start of the year but we haven't.

What is Barretts ****ing game plan? Play like cats and hope the other team has an off night.

Walker and lyon need to switch. Enough of this stupid experiment.

I'm sorry if it upsets some but I seriously don't get the Parcell love in around here looks bog standard ordinary to me when he runs he stops at the defence all the time

We have no spine. Walker not a 5/8 parcell is too eractic DCE tries too hard and barret hasn't got a game plan to coach them.

One week we look good in defense and bad in attack next week we try to hard in attack and leak defense and cant even do the simple things right

Barrett changes his plan every week and we are not building on anything

We have no spine. Walker not a 5/8 parcell is too eractic DCE tries too hard and barret hasn't got a game plan to coach them.

One week we look good in defense and bad in attack next week we try to hard in attack and leak defense and cant even do the simple things right

Barrett changes his plan every week and we are not building on anything

Game plan for next week:

"Yeah nah we just need to work on the combinations"

Can't watch anymore of this looks to me like very poor morale in the team like half of them have been told they are not here next Year. Surely Matteo should be able to get a run in this team

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8