Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.jpeg

"I can't find my phone, can you call my phone?"
me: "MY PHONE"

#DadJoke

Whatever. The team is, what it is. If you'd like to be so bravado about it, do you have the coconuts to put your money where your mouth is like @BOZO ?

Or when you're pressed, your positivity flies out the door, with your conviction ?

I challenge you. Will you step up and put a $50 on your team? The one you rip me for being overly negative (when I feel I'm a realist).

Or don't you think we can actually do it? Up to you. Make a stand - prove me wrong. Receive not only $$$$, but soapbox rights (and justifiably so).

Frustrates me there are gimme games today. Also unsure of what absolute moron takes a home Manly game, to the home Stadium of the team you're facing? Honestly, what was the thought process there?

I get Brooky is absolutely no longer a fortress, but jeez...as a season ticket holder, I want to sit on the fence at half way, and support my team (even if I know what the result will be).
Last year we beat the Broncos 44-14.
We not only beat them but we blew them off the park .
We beat them because we have quality players in key positions that can turn the game
We beat them because we believed that we could .
I have tipped Manly in the Silvertails tipping comp because I believe we can beat the Broncos once again.
Kapow Killer DCE Matai and the Snake is back to bite the non belivers in the ass .
I will use the words of former prime minister Paul Keating from his election victory speech
This win (against the Broncos ) will be a victory for the true belivers !!!
Have a nice day feathered friend Ryan :)

Last edited:
We beat them because we have quality players in key positions that can turn the game
I have tipped Manly in the Silvertails tipping comp because I believe we can beat the Broncos once again.
Kapow Killer DCE Matai and the Snake is back to bite the non belivers in the ass .
I will use the words of former prime minister Paul Keating from his election victory speech

If we can score half as many points as this game we will be doing well.

Cannot see how we can get near them in 2016 BUT there might be a footy God , or some fake idol out there that can make everything go our way on the night, because I have a feeling we will need every ounce of " blessings" or " luck" to get another score line like 2015.

We beat them because we played well and they were flat as a tack on the night. Will it happen again? We'll see..........

I'm great, thanks for your concern? Team is still trash as named.

+ Why is Myles starting still?
+ Why is Brown starting?
+ Jake should move to the front row
+ No way Buhrer plays through NSW Cup
+ Need mobility to start (against Milford & others)
+ Where if bloody Mateo. Barrett is pissing me off there.

Example:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Matthew Wright
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Dylan Walker
06. Feleti Meteo
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Marty Taupau
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Lewis Brown
15. Siosai Vave
16. Addin Fanua-Blake
17. Nate Myles

18. Darcy Lussick

Just opinion of coarse. Broncos are going to come out with an explosion, and their smaller men ripping up the ruck area.

Mateo at 5/8 - Walker on the wing

index.jpg

Cannot see how we can get near them in 2016 BUT there might be a footy God , or some fake idol out there that can make everything go our way on the night, because I have a feeling we will need every ounce of " blessings" or " luck" to get another score line like 2015.
If DCE clicks the Broncos will crack. We dont need a footy God to win this game . We have our very own 6 million dollar man .
DCE Is over due for a million dollar performance.
Did any one ever think that we could have demolished the Broncos by 44-14 last year ? Only the players the coach and the true belivers did .
Have a nice day feathered friend :)
Daly-Cherry-Evans-1.jpg

That's the attitude that delivered us 8 premierships, that's the Manly culture.

tb picked a quality team, except symonds swap with brown if fit. give lawrence and fonua blake big minutes as the plodders shouldn't be on the park as much as usual for this game.

Will be at the game cheering the boys on. Think we will lose by at least 20 points.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8