Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
In fact, in their entire time in the competition since 1988, the Brisbane Broncos have never played a home game anywhere other than Lang Park/Suncorp Stadium or their own ANZ Stadium (QE2).

Not including finals played at the SFS in the early 90's.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
So does anyone at all think we have a chance on Saturday night?

Hmmm or are we at the stage where it is by how much will we loose by?

IMO, this is one of the first years in a VERY long time, where I have been going into some games hoping we don't get beaten by a cricket score, and Saturday's game is one of those.
Yes, Manly lift in these big atmosphere games. :clap:

50k yelling for blood and 2k cheering them on - I sense an epic victory :rock:

$5 on Manly 13+
$5 on Walks dble try

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
I have said earlier that the only two teams that are beyond us this year, are Broncos and Cowboys. They have gears the rest of us don't have.

Having said that, they are down a couple of players and I don't think they will get it all their own way in the forwards. My main concern is where are our points going to come from.

Broncos to win, but I think Manly will surprise, and make the bastards work for it.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Massoud has Matai unlikely to play with a shoulder injury.
I can't believe how many injuries we have. No luck at all so far this year, one of the most injury interrupted disjointed starts in many a year and unfortunately we have no depth in the backline.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
More injuries again, we are not the only team that seem to cop multiple injuries each year, it always astounds me that some team just don't get injuries. How have the cowgirls only lost 1 player this season when we lose at least 1 each week. Either we are doing something wrong or they have miracle water up in townshole

brad

First Grader
If DCE clicks the Broncos will crack. We dont need a footy God to win this game . We have our very own 6 million dollar man .
DCE Is over due for a million dollar performance.
Did any one ever think that we could have demolished the Broncos by 44-14 last year ? Only the players the coach and the true belivers did .
Have a nice day feathered friend :)
View attachment 3635
We have the technology, we can rebuild him.

rosco

Reserve Grader
Yes, Manly lift in these big atmosphere games. :clap:

50k yelling for blood and 2k cheering them on - I sense an epic victory :rock:

$5 on Manly 13+
$5 on Walks dble try

I think with the Broncos missing three of their top forwards in Blair, McCullock and Glenn that we will be competitive. I think our bench with Vave, AFB and BJ will keep us in the game. If we can stay with them for the first 25 minutes I will be happy. If only we could get a fair go from the ref we may be a chance.
$5 for the win looks pretty good.

KeithSheldon

Reserve Grader
Fun Fact: Now that Matai and B Stewart have been confirmed to be out we might face the situation where Jamie Lyon is our only uninjured, first choice back

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18