Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One of the funniest things about the good old rally towels was the fact they needed to run videos on the big screen as to how to use them. I understand it might be quite a complex task for your average donkey supporter to work out how to place said towel in ones hand, raise hand and wave when your team scores. They got so confused they were waving them when we scored. That was a very special night in Brookie North

This game is on Saturday night correct?

For those of us who will have to watch it on television or online, lets just be thankful that we won't have to put up with a full on Donkey's love fest from Sampson, Lewis and Lockyer. Even if we happen to get done like a roast dinner, I'd rather listen to Vossy, Warren Smith and Brandy than the orgy of Brisbane love from Nein.

I wonder if Feleti "The Outcast" Mateo will get considered for a recall this week after his game at 5/8 for Tonga?

Doubt it. The fact that Baz chose Godinet last week and with Ferris supposed to be back from injury I reckon he'll be in NSW Cup playing against Norths.

I really hope that the Manly boys have sorted out their niggling injuries and are ready for the resurgence.

The big atmosphere of the 50k crowd should help turbo charge them too.:nod:

Wish I had booked to go up now - can;t wait to cheer Manly onto a surprise win :giggle:

Doesn't look like Adam Blair will be playing. 1 week with an early guilty plea for his Chicken Wing tackle. 2 weeks if found guilty.
'He’s one of the dirtiest players on the field.' - Gorden Tallis lets fly at Adam Blair.

Pot to Kettle :mad:

Sea Eagles injury update:

Brett Stewart: Minor Hamstring strain. Expected back Rd 10.
Tom Trbojevic: Ankle injury, still being assessed.
Jamie Buhrer: Broken thumb. Expected back Rd 10
Jayden Hodges: Knee, season
Isaac John: Pec, 10 weeks.
Jorge Taufua: Broken Collarbone. Expected back Rd 15

Really looking forward to this game. Hope we are close to full strength. First time at Suncorp and going with a donkey fan. Would love a Manly win

Love Vave's comments about not being afraid of the Bronco's forwards as 'we have Marty and Nate with his big head' @:D
In Vave's defense, it is a massive bonce..

I normally don't post in match day threads prior to the game (one of those superstitious things ya know?) but geez the boys better turn up, or this will be a beating of epic proportions. I think that now with the Squeels *allegedley* out of the race, this could be the Corey Parker/Wayne Bennett fairy tale year..

I normally don't post in match day threads prior to the game (one of those superstitious things ya know?) but geez the boys better turn up, or this will be a beating of epic proportions. I think that now with the Squeels *allegedley* out of the race, this could be the Corey Parker/Wayne Bennett fairy tale year..

Come on Komori, chin up, as an old prop you know the drill, mouthguard in, head down, and take no prisoners.

(And always, always protect and look after the smart, good looking blokes on the wing.)

Break the superstition mold then:p

It will be awesome atmosphere and Manly love playing in big games - it's all in their hands now :clap:

He is my fave. Actually has a camera and on field personality a la Gorgeous George Rose.:clap:

That hit he put on young Pritchard was funtastic - hope they found his head in the Parra Club's car park by now :D

By george, you've got it. Vave' nickname.

Fave. ...it's perfect.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4