Manly Spoon. The table does not lie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So the dogs are officially the worst team, yet Manly are still spoon.?
Dogs have the worst attack, however we have by far the worst defence.

Unfortunately every game the dogs lose, we lose worse.

Can we get off the spoon with a win the week against the Warriors and their superb signing - some guy called AFB. He looks really good.
It's a loooooong season, thank goodness.

I mean if you are purely basing predictions on the last 5 weeks then of course we are competing to avoid the spoon.

But the season isn't a write off yet As we have Turbo and Olakua'atu returning. Lawton in 4-5 weeks should help us at hooker. If key players like DCE, Jurbo and Marty can have an uptick in form that will help, Schuster will only improve with more game time......then you have an enigma like Saab who has blinding pace but can also look like a baby giraffe at times, if he can work on his game and improve that helps as as well.

We have the potential we just need to keep working on turning that potential into points
Where oh where are the big mouth death riders right now? ... oh they will be back when we lose again - every win is another win closer to a loss and they will again be saying Des is hopeless, the club is hopeless and we need to start again and this is the worst team/period in our history bla bla bla but yes...... just where are these loud mouths? Maybe their mouth is so full of humble pie that is keeping them quiet. One win doesn't make a season but gee that was a superb effort and should shut the death riders up for a while!

Where oh where are the big mouth death riders right now? ... oh they will be back when we lose again - every win is another win closer to a loss and they will again be saying Des is hopeless, the club is hopeless and we need to start again and this is the worst team/period in our history bla bla bla but yes...... just where are these loud mouths? Maybe their mouth is so full of humble pie that is keeping them quiet. One win doesn't make a season but gee that was a superb effort and should shut the death riders up for a while!
I dont understand, are you calling me a death rider, cause I read my post as fairly positive?

I dont understand, are you calling me a death rider, cause I read my post as fairly positive?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo not you at all - the negative death riders on here - the nasty ones wanting Des sacked - the club overhauled - saying we are in the worst situation in our history etc etc. I was just adding my piece about those hoping the club self destructs. Sorry it certainly wasn't meant for you - I was just responding to your post.

They'll beat us well. We have no defense. Our attack sucks. We are badly under cooked and unfit compared to every other team in the NRL.
Hate to agree, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if we get done. We'll need to find some confidence and form in a hurry.

1647602453303.png

Hate to agree, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if we get done. We'll need to find some confidence and form in a hurry.

Positives. I honestly think the bookies will have us as favourites. Cash in. I have every week on Manly so far hahaha:

Sydney Roosters @ 1.80
Head to Head • Stake $10.00
Sydney Roosters v Manly Sea Eagles
Fri, 18 Mar20:07

Won+ $18.00

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Multi @ 2.372.30
2 Legs • Stake $10.00

Next Leg:
Fri, 18 Mar18:03
Won+ $23.74

Penrith Panthers @ 1.29
Head to Head
Won
St George/Illa Dragons v Penrith Panthers
Fri, 18 Mar 18:03

Sydney Roosters @ 1.84
Head to Head
Won
Sydney Roosters v Manly Sea Eagles
Fri, 18 Mar 20:07

Penrith Panthers @ 2.05
Head to Head • Stake $10.00
Penrith Panthers v Manly Sea Eagles
Thu, 10 Mar20:07

Won+ $20.50

Dogs will be no easy beats , they will have revenge in mind from last years floggings, they'll throw the kitchen sink early and see what happens...

(Gus will being drawing battle plans up as of now..)

Manly already looks like a Mickey Mouse team destined to run about 12th this year.

This team has no mongrel in them. Harper and Saab have fallen way off their perch, Reuben and Parker no superstars, Foran and DCE a year older, Croker, Keppie, Paseka, Sippers, Davey, Bullie no superstars. Walker, Tapau gone next year.

I don’t think even the Trobjs can save this bunch.

Hope to build around Ola, Schuster, Kouka. Have to spend a lot of money.

I want to wrong about all of the above, but it sure looks like I may be right.

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6