Manly Spoon. The table does not lie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

XV-1

First Grader
Thankfully this is after rd1, not round 26. We seriously need to lift our game.

Screenshot_20210314-194440_NRL.jpg

And Blacktown is on top of the table. So yeah, it does lie... ‍♂️

The only positive is that we aren’t the only ones who are going to get smashed.

The real battle for the spoon will be between us and the others in 13/14/15/16 positions.

We’re not there yet.

Just looked at the stats.

Manly were last in last place (on for/against or outright) in 2015 from Rd 12 to Rd 16.

By Rd 26 Manly finished the year in 9th place, 2 points out of the top 8.

That team might of had a bit of ticker, or at least found it.

Lets hope this team finds something.

I hate to think it , but are we looking at our fist spoon this year , its not just the losses its the magnitude of them that's my huge concern .
Our F&A is shocking and we have Penrith this week , as much as i want a win i think if we loose by less than 30 that will be a win for me.
I know its early but Turbos not going to fix this on his own , only the whole team can ??

I hate to think it , but are we looking at our fist spoon this year , its not just the losses its the magnitude of them that's my huge concern .
Our F&A is shocking and we have Penrith this week , as much as i want a win i think if we loose by less than 30 that will be a win for me.
I know its early but Turbos not going to fix this on his own , only the whole team can ??

Just remember the Bulldogs , Cowboys and Brisbane still have to play who we’ve played!!

I hope after a game where Manly are smashed by 30, 40, or 50 points the coach and players turn up and say "it's embarrassing and need to improve with effort, execution and this stuff is simply nowhere near good enough...this may have a better turning point then "we showed great attitude and the boys are trying hard"
Maybe we are all a little spoilt as I recall games Manly have won well in successful times and the coach and players would be looking for area;s to improve and often still not happy....if only they were part of this team- these are the people you want artound the dressing room to put some hard truth's that the players actually may respond to.
Constructive critisism is just that...so sugar coating a pathetic performance, is not what breeds success.

So the dogs are officially the worst team, yet Manly are still spoon.?
Dogs have the worst attack, however we have by far the worst defence.

Unfortunately every game the dogs lose, we lose worse.

Can we get off the spoon with a win the week against the Warriors and their superb signing - some guy called AFB. He looks really good.

Manly and The Dogs are currently the worst teams in the NRL fullstop.

The Cowboys only just got beaten by the Dragons and their effort vs Penrith was better than ours.

I think the Dogs pack will maul the pussies in our powder puff pack when we meet. Sure we have a lot more potential strike power but it hasnt looked like surfacing in a dozen matches.

I have no issue at all if we get the spoon and deserve it. Actually I cant see us not being in a wrestle for it at seasons end.

Next up Warriors, Titans,Tigers and Penrith.

I think the Warriors are more likely to put a big score on us than any other team. I think we will bottom out completely next week, with or without Tom I see a 50 nil.

Titans will be way too good.

Tigers having an off day might be our only hope. But if they play like they did last week 0-8 here we come..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4