Manly sign Rabbitoh Jack Gosiewski

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No wonder I couldn't figure it out. Does he really need the AM tacked onto his name on a footy training jersey ?? Cliffy didn't get CLIFFLYONSFON (Freak Of Nature)

No wonder I couldn't figure it out. Does he really need the AM tacked onto his name on a footy training jersey ?? Cliffy didn't get CLIFFLYONSFON (Freak Of Nature)
Probably not but on the other hand, how many rugby league stars win such honours. Highlights the arrogance of Greenberg in treating Fulton like a common criminal. Actually, worse than he’d treat a common criminal.

He’s got this 67 year old geezer ready to queue up ... love his energy just hope his agro doesn’t become a target for refs and hope he stays injury free

He’s got this 67 year old geezer ready to queue up ... love his energy just hope his agro doesn’t become a target for refs and hope he stays injury free

Those last 2 words are the key, I can't say I have high hopes but some do improve after multiple injuries, Wolfman was the same up until 22 or so and then we got a few good years

Team kind of lacks fire, brimstone, and aggression mate. That's what Matai was so good for. Every team needs grit. Apart from Walker, our boys are probably a little TOO nice.

Gosiewski has signed on for another year. Has brought some good energy onto the field when he hasn't been injured. Has been found wanting with his defence at times but I think he has a lot of room for improvement. Timed his run on to Cherry's pass against the Tigers to perfection which is something we haven't seen from our second rowers for a long time.

Great news

Saw enough in his prolonged minutes last week to suggest that he has something about him, the key obviously will be stringing some games together. If he can put a dozen games on the trot together next season he could really jump forward and easily fill the shoes that Lane is leaving behind

Who signed him?

We have pens? Maybe its an electronic signature???

Good news anyway.

Great news

Saw enough in his prolonged minutes last week to suggest that he has something about him, the key obviously will be stringing some games together. If he can put a dozen games on the trot together next season he could really jump forward and easily fill the shoes that Lane is leaving behind
I don't think he'll be another Lane. Just isn't big enough to transition between 2nd row and the forwards but he has the aggression that Lane never had. Love the intent in his defence and in his runs. With a good off season under his belt he might end up as a gun second rower for when (not if) Siro gets injured again.

Yeap good re-signing. Brings alot of aggression.

He was good against the tigpies. If he can stay injury free he will develop.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8