Manly Sign Lawton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think he will keep the utility spot. How handy to have a guy that can play everything from hooker to backrow. He has a bit of mongrel and hits and sticks in defence too. Unfortunately Cust may have just lost his place on the team but excited have Lawton with us!
I’ll hold my judgment on him at this stage.Very easy game for him to get up for given his personal situation and the circumstances around the club.It’s games like next week against the Knights where needs to fire.A game where they’ll be favourites,away and coming off such an emotional victory.His ability to play on an edge as well as dummy half is an asset,as proven today so I hope he keeps going

I’ll hold my judgment on him at this stage.Very easy game for him to get up for given his personal situation and the circumstances around the club.It’s games like next week against the Knights where needs to fire.A game where they’ll be favourites,away and coming off such an emotional victory.His ability to play on an edge as well as dummy half is an asset,as proven today so I hope he keeps going
I've always liked him and today was just a glimpse of his talents. We are on to a good one here!

I thought he was a hooker and was shocked when Froggy stayed on with The Law-man playing second row. I was super impressed. I must also pay tribute to DESpicable here, with whom I have been critical about selections.
DESpicable certainly knew a lot more than me about The Law-man and had confidence enough to throw him into a combustible match first up from a long injury law off. Well done DESpicable. And also great credit to Froggy who is proving many people wrong about his ability as an 80-minute hooker.

Lawton suprised me with his vigorous nature and is a strong bloke, mixing in the middle with some tough Eels forwards and not taking a backwards step.
That's the way to earn your team mates respect, a legitimate dig straight up and fitted in seemlessly soon as he stepped onto the field.
His all round performance, best way to describe it, Parra players would not have known him from a fan in the crowd pre game, but by the time they shook hands after 80 minutes they certainly knew who he was.

As I recall Karl's older brother Kayne was once signed too us.
1621810212734.png

He had a good first hitout and i must say he is much bigger than i thought he was. He is a handy pick up if he stays injury free as he adds depth to the fwd and hooker rotation where we have been a bit thin lately.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2