Manly Sign Lawton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I believe he was once an underwear model. Let's hope when he gets on the field he pulls the oppositions' shorts down.

Lawton was born in Murwillumbah, New South Wales, Australia. He is the younger brother of former Titans player Kayne Lawton. (wiki)

Go Mur-bah local! Please stay less injured than the other mur-bah lad.

woot!

Shop at Budds...!
Just a bit of Trivia, kayne his older brother actually signed with Manly, but didn't seem to work out and was in the NSW cup side....Karl seems a tad more zip and vision....wish him well and i recall Le Strange back in that 2008 period adding zip from the pine, this bloke could be that and more imo.

Just a bit of Trivia, kayne his older brother actually signed with Manly, but didn't seem to work out and was in the NSW cup side....Karl seems a tad more zip and vision....wish him well and i recall Le Strange back in that 2008 period adding zip from the pine, this bloke could be that and more imo.

I think Kayne went into 'fitness'. He seemed to be a 'look at me biceps' kind of guy.

Hope he's doing well.

psssh

scored TWO tries for the warriors in his first game for them. Just one for us.

though broke his leg first game out for the titans so I think we're in front. lol

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8