Manly See Red Over Blake Green

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brock Lamb can play, we would have a very very strong pair of kicking halves which is a massive benefit in the modern game, problem is Lamb is a real short ball player, that could make us pretty predictable close to the line
I think he would be ok . At Newcastle he was put under pressure a few times in clutch situations because he didnt really have the players around him . Dce and Api will take the heat off him .

Pearce comes to Manly - Green is gone
If not - Green still a solid show to be replaced imo.
Good luck to Green also - played a solid 2016 and if Warriors come to the party with a BIGGER offer and a 3 year contract - can't blame him for going this way.
There are plenty of options yet and this should be a happy ending with 2 options -

1) Pearce
2) A great opportunity

DIdnt spot Green in any of the pre season pics from last week
He wasn't due back then. The first week is for players under a certain number of nrl games (experience) - unless (like DCE) you want to come back early. I believe he was due back this week though.

If Green does go, he won’t be replaced by anyone currently in the squad. It’ll be Pearce or Green that partner DCE next year.

Blake Green signed a contract. If the club can sign a replacement, they will let him go, but if they can't.... we need to make sure we get some serious money out of the Warriors if he decides to walk.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8