Manly See Red Over Blake Green

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'd rather green then lamb he's nothing special though he had a few goodgames maybe he could come good with better players around him. I'd rather dog boy but I see the upside in lamb he would be cheap and if he kicks goals he's already a good acquisition lol otherwise it will be dce as Wright won't make the top 17 and if he does for shame
No way, Brock Lamb is a kid who has had a season playing in a very average side. He did some exceptional things this year. Has it all, plays at the line, great passing and kicking game, and most of all he has demonstrated he not only belongs in first grade, but can excel. Did he make some rookie mistakes? Sure, however, place him in a quality side, alongside DCE and the sky is the limit. Put it this way, he has done much more in his short career than Hastings. And unlike Metcalf, we know he’s plenty good enough playing against men. I’d be over the moon if we landed him.

No way, Brock Lamb is a kid who has had a season playing in a very average side. He did some exceptional things this year. Has it all, plays at the line, great passing and kicking game, and most of all he has demonstrated he not only belongs in first grade, but can excel. Did he make some rookie mistakes? Sure, however, place him in a quality side, alongside DCE and the sky is the limit. Put it this way, he has done much more in his short career than Hastings. And unlike Metcalf, we know he’s plenty good enough playing against men. I’d be over the moon if we landed him.

Personally I think it’s good to let halves cut their teeth in crap teams where you’re not getting a lot of time and have limited options in attack. If you can show something there, stick them behind a pack that can go forward with some sexy backs outside and they can be anything...

Personally I think it’s good to let halves cut their teeth in crap teams where you’re not getting a lot of time and have limited options in attack. If you can show something there, stick them behind a pack that can go forward with some sexy backs outside and they can be anything...

Just like Craig Field...

Only one back here, with a couple of forwards, sexy enough for you??
footy show.jpg

Ew not Brock Lamb
Whats wrong with Lamb? Great season in a horrible team, had a big shocking play early in the season that most would never return from that early on but had great form ever since and kicks goals! Great young player and Id be happy with him but i think we can do better.

Brock Lamb can play, we would have a very very strong pair of kicking halves which is a massive benefit in the modern game, problem is Lamb is a real short ball player, that could make us pretty predictable close to the line

I'm not about to get excited about Brock Lamb.

Manly need a player like Pearce with a cool head and experience to be a chance next year. Not a young and inexperienced player that DCE has to mentor.
I totally agree that we need experience if we are going to be serious title contenders. If we are going to go for young and inexperienced for DCE to mentor then we should be looking within. Then use any free coin to firm up the forwards.

Whats wrong with Lamb? Great season in a horrible team, had a big shocking play early in the season that most would never return from that early on but had great form ever since and kicks goals! Great young player and Id be happy with him but i think we can do better.
I disagree, thought he was average. Also wouldn't bank on him for conversions, remember that goal attempt against the dogs in golden point or something this season, sheesh

Ffs .. If we dont get pearce just bloody sign todd carney for $150k .. Goal kicking problem solved x factor in attack , let green go & youv saved $200k.. If they let lodge back in .. Make carney a priority before someone else gets him for peanuts..
I think injuries have sent his ability and form backwards.

I disagree, thought he was average. Also wouldn't bank on him for conversions, remember that goal attempt against the dogs in golden point or something this season, sheesh
10 in and 30 out under all the pressure in the world and his confidence was shaken from the previous play. Plus lamb is 5 out of 5 compared to our options we currently have like Hastings ect.

I'm not about to get excited about Brock Lamb.

Manly need a player like Pearce with a cool head and experience to be a chance next year. Not a young and inexperienced player that DCE has to mentor.
I think most of us agree there,we are saying Lamb if Pearce goes to Knights,I doubt Lamb would be released if Knights don't get Pearce....and if we miss on Pearce I doubt we will be releasing Green.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8