Manly Sea Eagles legends tell Anthony Watmough to stop disrespecting his old club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know my clubs constitution states that you can have your life membership taken off you if you make disparaging remarks or put the club to disrepute. I know mine would be quickly rescinded if I made similar comments to these(even though they wouldn't be in the media). a couple of quick words from the old boys would see my Life membership disappear very bloody quickly. Anyone have a copy of the MWFC constitution?

I know my clubs constitution states that you can have your life membership taken off you if you make disparaging remarks or put the club to disrepute. I know mine would be quickly rescinded if I made similar comments to these(even though they wouldn't be in the media). a couple of quick words from the old boys would see my Life membership disappear very bloody quickly. Anyone have a copy of the MWFC constitution?

As per the MWRLFC Constitution -

11.4 Expulsion of Member

If the Board resolves that it is not in the best interests of the Company for a person to
remain as a Member, that person is automatically expelled as a Member.

Sounds like a broad option to exercise the power to kick 'em out. >:)

I also note that as well as 200+ games will give a player the right to be nominated for Life Membership, so does 10 years continuous service to the top grade....that should mean Gifty is eligible even though he didn't crack the double century. Win!!!

As per the MWRLFC Constitution -

11.4 Expulsion of Member

If the Board resolves that it is not in the best interests of the Company for a person to
remain as a Member, that person is automatically expelled as a Member.

Sounds like a broad option to exercise the power to kick 'em out. >:)

I also note that as well as 200+ games will give a player the right to be nominated for Life Membership, so does 10 years continuous service to the top grade....that should mean Gifty is eligible even though he didn't crack the double century. Win!!!

Clear cut- **** him off.

Why would you do this Choc and why is his current club letting him open his mouth? Badly advised NRL player with a limited ability to articulate and communicate his opinions.

Every time there's is an interview or comment from squeels its always from an ex eagle,whatnow hoppa lussick or Gower.Just goes to show what a cultureless soulless and pathetic club it is!

What a drip this bloke has turned out to be. His stupidity is almost comical, so too is his round botox injected head. How anyone could be so ridiculously stupid is beyond me. It's almost as if he goes out of his way to make a spoof out of himself. Round one can't come quick enough, bring it on!

Choc's continued and unrestrained rants only highlight failures in the current leadership and influence of Brad Arthur. Time for Arthur to step up into a leader of men.

When legends like these speak, you'd think any normal person would listen, yeah? Terry Randall was a true blue champion. Wonder what Chad's up to these days?
I think someone said he's one of our junior coaches.

I'd be surprised if Gifty isn't nominated after he concludes his career in Australia, his actions ( or should I say inactions) over the last 9 months speak volumes.

I think we should not be rushing any nominations in future. Give players 10 or so years into retirement so we can assess their off field behaviour & whether they are good ambassadors for Manly.

I left Mr Watmough as a friend on facebook even when late last year he was continually ****e stirring and eventually took up an offer (or whatever it was) from Para. I stupidly thought "hey, everyone does something incredibly stupid and he has been a Manly great".

With this latest outburst, he is now in the same bucket as Michael Ennis and Issac Luke; scrubs of the highest order!

Oh, nice target on your back now halfwit!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2