Manly saviour Delmege confident about his own battle for survival

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
By Adrian Proszenko SMH
August 8, 2019

Max Delmege is adamant he will live long enough to see Manly win another premiership, even though his beloved Sea Eagles are testing his patience. And his ticker.

Just days after the thrilling win against Melbourne, Delmege ended up in hospital with a heart issue. Turns out the property developer, who injected more than $10 million to save the once-embattled NRL franchise, requires open-heart surgery.

Delmege will undergo the procedure at Gold Coast Private Hospital on Monday after checking in the night before.

Having saved the Sea Eagles when they were on life support, Delmege is staring down the latest setback with his usual stoicism.

"It is what it is, you’ve got to do it," Delmege said. "I’ve got to hang around to watch Manly win another premiership."

Full story at link: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ma...-own-battle-for-survival-20190808-p52f8t.html

By Adrian Proszenko SMH
August 8, 2019

Max Delmege is adamant he will live long enough to see Manly win another premiership, even though his beloved Sea Eagles are testing his patience. And his ticker.

Just days after the thrilling win against Melbourne, Delmege ended up in hospital with a heart issue. Turns out the property developer, who injected more than $10 million to save the once-embattled NRL franchise, requires open-heart surgery.

Delmege will undergo the procedure at Gold Coast Private Hospital on Monday after checking in the night before.

Having saved the Sea Eagles when they were on life support, Delmege is staring down the latest setback with his usual stoicism.

"It is what it is, you’ve got to do it," Delmege said. "I’ve got to hang around to watch Manly win another premiership."

Full story at link: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ma...-own-battle-for-survival-20190808-p52f8t.html
hope all goes well

giphy.gif

I and we can’t thank Max enough for what he did. He gave us back our team and gave us some of the best memories of our lives. Hopefully Max will pull through this procedure with no problems and he will be able to cheer with all of us as the Sea Eagles carry home more trophies.

@Mrs D

Would it be possible if you can send details on how all passionate Manly supporters that love and respect Max can send him their best wishes e.g. flowers cards etc .

Thank you .
How do I private message?
I can send our address or something. He would love a card of well wishes that would really make his day. Men of league have also been great and Arko and Pogo Morgan are popping over for a visit tomorrow

How do I private message?
I can send our address or something. He would love a card of well wishes that would really make his day. Men of league have also been great and Arko and Pogo Morgan are popping over for a visit tomorrow
Perhaps we can send our well wishes to the Hospital ward . Is that a good Idea ? Would Max like flowers to brighten up his room . A bottle of his favourite when he gets better ? Give a few hints of what he likes so we can surprise him

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4