Manly saviour Delmege confident about his own battle for survival

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Update on Max

I have have rang the Gold Coast Private hospital to enquire about Max's condition after his heart operation yesterday and they told me that they could not disclose private info and when I asked to speak to Mrs D she was not available to take call ans that is understandable

@Mrs D in your own good time please let us know how Max is going

In the mean time I have tracked down Australia post and a delivery of a get well card along with a $50 Dan Murphy Voucher and $50 lotto tickets on behalf of all of us Silvertails members will arrive tomorrow morning .

Get well soon Max x
Classy stuff. No wonder we missed you when you weren't around for awhile. Hope all is well on your end too.

Classy stuff. No wonder we missed you when you weren't around for awhile. Hope all is well on your end too.

I missed you all as well . Thats why I came back to the Silvertail nest

All is well . So far so good .

Every day is a blessing .

All we all have is today . No one know what 2morrow will bring

Lets hope we hear some good news for Max .

Home is where the heart is .... The Eagles nest . The passionate Manly Silvertails forum !

images.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome work @BOZO. Such a lovely and kind gesture from you.

Good luck to Max as he recovers from the surgery. With the way Manly has been playing recently he won't have to wait long for another premiership!

We all feel the same way about Max our one time Saviour mate and we have all shown our kind gesture in a form of respect for him on our Silvertails forum .

Max has got a big heart and his big heart will carry him through to a quick recovery and good health and as you say he wont have to wait too long for another premiership Manly Victory !

manly-sea-eagles-2008.jpg

The new grandstand should be named Delmege Stand.
Or at very least name something after him in the COE (Delmege media room, Delmege lounge) as without Max Manly would have folded and I wouldn't be following the NRL.

I have a great Idea .....

We will name the new grandstand after both great men who made a great contribution to our club The Delmege and Penn Stand

That way we will sit them together so they can kiss and make up once and for all !

Life is too short . Let bygones be bygones .

images.png

I am a passionate Manly supporter like every one else on here feathered friend.

The truth really is .........

There are 2 types of people in this world

Manly Sea eagle supporters like all of us Silvertails

And the lost souls who follow other clubs

Go the Mighty Sea eagles !!!

View attachment 12156
Legend mate, just like your avatar name.

Legend mate, just like your avatar name.

Every Manly player and Manly club member fan are legends mate as we are all part of our legendary club .

But there is only one Incomparable Immortal .

I remember being in primary school and all the kids had super heroes like Super man , Spider man , Batman , Thor , Captain America, Iron man, The Hulk

My Super hero was the Super Sea eagle and Incomparable Immortal and greatest player of all time Bob Fulton

2008_centenary0017_800x.jpg

Every Manly player and Manly club member fan are legends mate as we are all part of our legendary club .

But there is only one Incomparable Immortal .

I remember being in primary school and all the kids had super heroes like Super man , Spider man , Batman , Thor , Captain America, Iron man, The Hulk

My Super hero was the Super Sea eagle and Incomparable Immortal and greatest player of all time Bob Fulton

View attachment 12163
Mate I was a Wombat maniac in the 70s. Bozo was one in a million. I couldn't believe it when he signed with the Roosters.

Mate I was a Wombat maniac in the 70s. Bozo was one in a million. I couldn't believe it when he signed with the Roosters.
The Wombat was an Awesome player . My favourite all time fullback . I hope he is recovering well after heart surgery

You’ve finally admitted that Lewis Brown and Brian Kelly are legends !!
Yes mate . Every player that gets the opportunity to wear our legendary Manly jumper are legends in their own right .
Us fans would die to run on to the field wearing the Manly jumper . That is an honour in it self

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6