Manly saviour Delmege confident about his own battle for survival

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great to see Max up & running again - @BOZO as per the article Max really appreciated your very kind gesture

Our club was also on life support before Max came along and it is great to see Max and our club well again

All passionate Manly fans / Silvertails forum members represent our club and I am sure all our gifts of thoughtfulness and prayers were the positive energy that assisted Max in getting well again .

If you can some how @ The Wheel . Can you please sent this message to Mr Penn who is doing an awesome job with our club

Thank you ....

MR PENN IF YOU ARE READING THIS......

YOU WERE VERY HONORABLE AND GRACIOUS IN PUTTING THE CLUB FIRST AND ACCEPTING DES BACK FOR THE GOOD OF THE CLUB

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED FOR YOU AND MAX TO FALL OUT .

BUT I DO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU EXPRESS YOUR GRACIOUSNESS ONCE AGAIN AND ACCEPT BACK ANOTHER GREAT MANLY MAN AND MAKE HIM FEEL AT HOME AT BROOKVALE OVAL LOTTOLAND WHERE ALL MANLY GREATS BELONG

YOU WOULD BE PUTTING OUR GREAT CLUB FIRST AND ONCE AGAIN REJUVENATE THE SPIRIT OF OUR MANLY COMMUNITY AND MAKE US STRONGER TOGETHER .

THANK YOU MR PENN AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK IN MAKING OUR GREAT CLUB GREATER

7mw5tsh2a_2-jpg.12399

If you can some how @ The Wheel . Can you please sent this message to Mr Penn who is doing an awesome job with our club

Thank you ....

YOU WERE VERY HONORABLE AND GRACIOUS IN PUTTING THE CLUB FIRST AND ACCEPTING DES BACK FOR THE GOOD OF THE CLUB

BUT I DO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU EXPRESS YOUR GRACIOUSNESS ONCE AGAIN AND ACCEPT BACK ANOTHER GREAT MANLY MAN AND MAKE HIM FEEL AT HOME AT BROOKVALE OVAL LOTTOLAND WHERE ALL MANLY GREATS BELONG

YOU WOULD BE PUTTING OUR GREAT CLUB FIRST AND ONCE AGAIN REJUVENATE THE SPIRIT OF OUR MANLY COMMUNITY AND MAKE US STRONGER TOGETHER .

@The Wheel

And well done @BOZO :clap:

Thank you for that news HM

Looks like Max went through a tough time but a testimony to the great mans character Tough times dont last but tough people do

Thank God Max is on his way to recovery . He looks great in the photo

View attachment 12399

Well said @BOZO

Our club was also on life support before Max came along and it is great to see Max and our club well again

All passionate Manly fans / Silvertails forum members represent our club and I am sure all our gifts of thoughtfulness and prayers were the positive energy that assisted Max in getting well again .

Thank you ....

7mw5tsh2a_2-jpg.12399
Bozo - can I suggest you send this direct to the club via email, stating that you are a member and your membership number and that you would like this passed onto the chairman Scott Penn.

Email to;
[email protected]

I will give the appropriate person a prompt on Saturday

I’m with you @BOZO

If I can let bygones be bygones then it’s time for Scott to do the same.

Given Max’s health issues I hope consideration is given to an olive branch.
Mr Penn did the same with Des and so we must give him credit for that . I send the club my email as The Wheel suggested and I hope Mr Penn does what is best for the unity of the club once again . Our club is stronger united than divided .

I send the club my email as The Wheel suggested and I hope Mr Penn does what is best for the unity of the club once again .

And it is the right thing to do as a normal human being mate!
Mr Penn's problem with Max was by all accounts BUSINESS/MONEY related... the best business people have HUGE respect for other people, especially people who act from the heart.

The highest level of grandeur the club can bestow on Max in our resurrection is in order.
Max, the club, the supporters and our esteemed history deserve what is right.

Get it done please Mr Penn, it will come back to you in spades.

Thank you for that news HM

Looks like Max went through a tough time but a testimony to the great mans character Tough times dont last but tough people do

Thank God Max is on his way to recovery . He looks great in the photo

View attachment 12399

On Ya Bozo.

We all love Maxie.
I saw him years ago at brookie and said we love ya max and he said thanks mate it I really appreciate it. God speed in your recovery mighty Max.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6