Manly members not renewing - Rabbitohs on the verge of new membership record

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe they could change the membership prices and allocations around for future seasons:

Reserved Seating Membership for the Jane Try Stand;
- Reserved seat on half way line for each game at Brookvale Oval
- Category 1 reserved seat for two ‘home-away’ games.
- Price: Adults $360 ($36 per game - 12 games), Concession $300 ($25 per game - 12 games), Junior (Under 16) $250 ($20.83 per game), Family $970 (2A + 2J - $80.83 Per Game 12 Games).

Premium General Admission seating on the half-way line (Hill side seats)
- Admission to all 10 home games played at Fortress Brookvale sitting on the wooden seats on the half-way line in front on the hill.
- Price: Adult $200 (10 games, $20 per game), Concession $150 (10 games - 10 games), Junior $90 ($9 per game - 10 games) Family $490 (10 games, $49 per game).

Maroon and White Army Membership for access to all games, sitting/standing on the Eastern or Northern Hill.
- General Admission to all 10 home games for the Historic Brookvale Northern and Eastern Hill.
- Price: Adults $160 ($16 per game - 10 games) Concession $120 (10 games - $12 per game) Junior see below, Family $380 (10 games - $38 per game, Includes 2 Junior Memberships)

Junior Membership (Under 16)
- General Admission to all 10 Home Games at Brookvale.
- Price - $30 ($3 per game)

3 game General Admission Membership
- General Admission to 3 Brookvale Games.
- Price: Adults $50 ($16.67 per game) Concession: $40 ($13.33 per game) Junior: Junior Membership, Family $130, ($43.33 per game)

Country Wings Membership:
- As is currently
- Price; $80

Eagles Angels - same as current

Pets: same as current, but down to $40

Baby's - Same as current, but include baby size Manly Jersey

Cameron.

Don't you think qualified people with access to actual figures have already crunched the numbers and come up with the current pricing structure?

I wonder if the advanced draw has been a negative rather than a positive for home game membership???

Larissa - I was more than happy to renew myself and two kids 3 and 1 for membership this season. Popped in to the outlet store on Sat to pick up a new t-shirt for my boy and also the membership caps and lo and behold the caps for my 3 and 1 year old are the same size as mine! What a let down and what a waste of money on behalf of the club! Surely the club could have been a bit more imaginative in offering next gen members something a bit more age appropriate? I know my boy would have been more impressed with a Choc fridge magnet, or at least a cap that fits!

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
I'm a bit sceptical in renewing mine as there are to many monday night games for us this year.I wouldn't be able to attend due to work.

Only 2 Monday night home games, no more than recent years. Clubs cannot have more than 2 each season.

Get renewing!

Pommie Eagle said:
Larissa - I was more than happy to renew myself and two kids 3 and 1 for membership this season. Popped in to the outlet store on Sat to pick up a new t-shirt for my boy and also the membership caps and lo and behold the caps for my 3 and 1 year old are the same size as mine! What a let down and what a waste of money on behalf of the club! Surely the club could have been a bit more imaginative in offering next gen members something a bit more age appropriate? I know my boy would have been more impressed with a Choc fridge magnet, or at least a cap that fits!

It's a matter of economies of scale. When kiss ranging from 2 to 16 years can join as a Next Gen Member, it's very difficult to order varying sizes.

We do offer all Next Gen members the clinic upgrade which includes a kids pack and invitation to our July school holiday clinic with the NRL Squad.

How many other clubs offer a membership where you can sit/stand at the prime spot on the 50m line for $16-20 per game ? That is outstanding value.

Not interested in all this "we expect a better stadium" stuff, the view you get at Brookie is 2nd to none, and all you are there for is to watch the game

Larissa said:
It's a matter of economies of scale. When kiss ranging from 2 to 16 years can join as a Next Gen Member, it's very difficult to order varying sizes.

We do offer all Next Gen members the clinic upgrade which includes a kids pack and invitation to our July school holiday clinic with the NRL Squad.

That's a long 'kiss.'

Anyway the more members the better....

Proof!

tumblr_mi4egc9eG21qfvx4yo1_400.gif

Kiwi Eagle said:
How many other clubs offer a membership where you can sit/stand at the prime spot on the 50m line for $16-20 per game ? That is outstanding value.

Not interested in all this "we expect a better stadium" stuff, the view you get at Brookie is 2nd to none, and all you are there for is to watch the game

Here here Kiwi it is outstanding value and best view of footy I have and will ever experience. Go Manly and Go the Brooky Hill.

my brother & i haven't renewed yet, and between us we have 8 kids...
so thats probably keeping the number down...!!!

we'll renew ourselves and the kids before kickoff!

Duff said:
Well people expect too much for nothing these days.
They download movies and music because they have no concept of what these things cost to make.
If the same is expected of football, then eventually it will die along with everything else, at least in the current form.

User pays baby, that's the world we live in. Everyone wants a free ride but will be looking for someone to blame when there's no entertainment left of any kind.

Couldn't agree more. Same goes for this place, so I expect you'll be signing up for the tipping comp soon Duff :)

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
I'm a bit sceptical in renewing mine as there are to many monday night games for us this year.I wouldn't be able to attend due to work.

I can't get to any , didn't stop me from renewing mine .

Even got the missus to sign up as well .

Fro said:
when they put my kids up from $5 to $30 i say no thanks.

Given that they are 3 and 1 (and subsequently another 6 months old) i wasnt going to fork that out considering i cant get to games.

I agree with this. Up until this year my boys (aged 1-3) were free then $5 last year. I was a bit surprised that 2013 merged all the kids together and now charge $30.

I renewed as this year - now aged 4 1/2 we plan to go to games - well the 3 Sunday games at Brookie but I really see this point. Why pay $30 to attend no games.

As it is young children can attend very few really when you consult the draw.

Average bull said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

I can't get to any , didn't stop me from renewing mine .

Even got the missus to sign up as well .

Agreed AB. In the same boat. Unfortunately we will not be attending any games but the 6yo & I are members.

It's all about supporting the club, so that we can continue to have a club to support.

(Man that's profound. Where did that come from??? Hey Larrisa - there's a slogan in there I reckon) :)

I live on the Gold Coast so I've got the Country Wings membership. I'd like to see the breakdown of memberships like full, country. , 3 game etc.

Fro said:
when they put my kids up from $5 to $30 i say no thanks.

Given that they are 3 and 1 (and subsequently another 6 months old) i wasnt going to fork that out considering i cant get to games.

I must admit to being a bit taken aback by that significant increase as well. I copped in on the chin this year, but will have to give it more consideration next year. Don't feel it is worth it given the age of my boys, they aren't really into RL as a game just yet. $5 or $10 is fine for a kids supporter membership in my book, they don't need a whole heap of fancy merchandise, generally happy with a sticker in my experience.

Waits for the usual rabbitoh supporters only have footy to look forward to response, that's usually thrown up for this thing.

Maybe one day the club could look at this member's design a jersey for a round instead of the "insert special round jersey". Member's design and pick a winner that the boys play in for a game.
Than if fans say "we don't like this jersey" the response will be "good become a member design another one and vote for it the following year"

We do have an unusually high number of weeknight games this year (glad we aren't the dogs or donkeys) which means that I can't attend several games. I got a 3 game membership but I also feel that $30 is a bit steep for my 2 year old son. He loves the footy but night games aren't really doable (especially when I can't get to Thursday, Friday and Monday night games). I did buy him a membership but given the previous prices for his age I must admit I was hesitant.

I feel the fact that the first 20 rounds have already been released and Manly got a pretty raw deal it has affected memberships.

Few points in response to the many posts:
1. I paid $47 for two to attend a movie recently. THAT is expensive.
2. Someone said Souffs had a good ground to watch their games at. THAT is just dumb. Who would serious prefer to watch a match at Olympic Park instead of Brookie?
3. Agreed the membership kits are becoming similar. For me the hat, stickers and season's stick-on draw are all the extras needed.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4