Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
Just reading thru the countless stories that have been rewritten about the club, des and the players this week there seems to be new faction so to speak.

Now when all these leaks came out of the club we all thought of the usual suspects eg Zorba, bulldog ritchie, buzz and Hadley. But it has become apparent to me that the a large amount of the are leaks maybe coming from one player manager who has several players from western Sydney at our club on his books.

To spell it out the same manager manages most of the god squad 7 who are tight with Steve Hales. The same manager leaked to the Mole (tony adams) that he told his player not to complete the survey.
Now today the mole is saying that Hales could be the front runner to replace Des..... gimme a break please. How was his record at blacktown. Just because a bloke is a good schoolboys or junior coach doesn't mean he will cut it at NRL level eg Peter Sharp and Garth Brennan

The same manager who since manly brought Foz back in 2021 was leaking to the media that schuster was promised the 6 jumper and wasn't happy.

I think the club is in dangerous ground here with one, we have seen how other clubs like the broncos have had a majority of players signed to one manager and it's caused dramas.

If you want to know the managers name google Crown Sports
A lot of Manly jerseys on their website...and Pacific Islander players

The clubs fan engagment seems to consist of social media pushes and little else

Take the awards at the end of the year - young gordon got an award...who even knew how he was travelling every week

You have very good taste Mark ! I agree especially on the Jacobs Creek, it's a cracking wine that tastes like it has been aged.
Yes that’s the bonus with that one , it tastes like a 10 year old wine.

Don’t worry mate with a 240 bottle wine fridge built into my new house that’s just the budget lines I like.

I just bought 2 bottles of St Henri Shiraz and a 407 Cab Sav to store for a few years ( my 70th coming up in 3 years ).

Whilst I have a few bottles ( 3 ) of Grange and 1 Henschke Hill of Grace stored away now I’m retired I don’t have the income to buy $750 bottles of wine so the 3 above ( costing $390) was a real splurge for me currently.

Just reading thru the countless stories that have been rewritten about the club, des and the players this week there seems to be new faction so to speak.

Now when all these leaks came out of the club we all thought of the usual suspects eg Zorba, bulldog ritchie, buzz and Hadley. But it has become apparent to me that the a large amount of the are leaks maybe coming from one player manager who has several players from western Sydney at our club on his books.

To spell it out the same manager manages most of the god squad 7 who are tight with Steve Hales. The same manager leaked to the Mole (tony adams) that he told his player not to complete the survey.
Now today the mole is saying that Hales could be the front runner to replace Des..... gimme a break please. How was his record at blacktown. Just because a bloke is a good schoolboys or junior coach doesn't mean he will cut it at NRL level eg Peter Sharp and Garth Brennan

The same manager who since manly brought Foz back in 2021 was leaking to the media that schuster was promised the 6 jumper and wasn't happy.

I think the club is in dangerous ground here with one, we have seen how other clubs like the broncos have had a majority of players signed to one manager and it's caused dramas.

If you want to know the managers name google Crown Sports
You may well be right with that observation.

I have no doubt that a lot of the leaks are coming from said culprit but they are also coming from those close to board level as well. It just reinforces the theory that there are factions at war in there and it's got to stop bleeding this club.

Yes that’s the bonus with that one , it tastes like a 10 year old wine.

Don’t worry mate with a 240 bottle wine fridge built into my new house that’s just the budget lines I like.

I just bought 2 bottles of St Henri Shiraz and a 407 Cab Sav to store for a few years ( my 70th coming up in 3 years ).

Whilst I have a few bottles ( 3 ) of Grange and 1 Henschke Hill of Grace stored away now I’m retired I don’t have the income to buy $750 bottles of wine so the 3 above ( costing $390) was a real splurge for me currently.
Please Take it easy with the alcohol feathered friends
as life is short enough as it is with out making it shorter

Also we want to maintain quality of life and we can do this by trying to keep fit and eat and drink healthy

Please look after your selves :h:

Long-term effects of alcohol consumption above Guideline recommendations include:

I absolutely agree that a certain player manager is a snake in the wood pile. I have no doubt and haven't doubted for a while... all the way back to the Schuster camp agitating and demanding he play 6. I am telling you this guy is trouble... the fact we have paid a motza for young Fainu in trying to look after that family and all the support and money given to Manase to me now needs to be in serious question. You would think that with everything the club has done for that family he would be rock solid behind the club and team. That obviously is not the case. He is the mole and the termite undermining the foundations of this club - not a doubt at all.

Interesting

Attachments

• C0A74FAB-3E20-4441-9A72-76558568CCDB.jpeg
    C0A74FAB-3E20-4441-9A72-76558568CCDB.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 270
It’s the way things are now, and it’s not uncommon across other clubs

The Warriors for example got themselves into a hole where Stephen Kearney and half the squad were managed by that grub Moses. They cut one of his players and he spat the dummy and told them he would be pulling all of his clients out of the club and wouldn’t send any more their way. It’s obvious that Tartak is doing the same here as well

The game is full of crooks and the media germs are happy to accomodate them. That dog Peter O’Sullivan is another prime example. They missed out on Ponga, all of a sudden Buzz is on TV showing text messages from O’Sullivans phone to discredit the Ponga camp. His son in law is a germ, got cut by the Warriors, Buzz is on TV talking about what a great bloke Lodge is etc

As I mentioned in another topic, how big is the current conflict of interest where a host on the flagship Rugby League show with 3 hours of airtime a week, is also a player manager, and can use that vehicle to pump his players up, Munster being the prime example

The most fun of following a footy team is the thrill of winning

The Best Fan Thrill and Fan Engagement is making the finals and winning premierships

If we are not winning everything else is an Anti Climax

Take it away Vince ....

See the source image

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8