Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Disappointed Let Down GIF by SWR3

Ok, here is a conspiracy theory for you all lol. Ok, if Des goes and say Flanagan comes in, then I would say its been brewing for a while because Flanagan hasnt been linked with any clubs lately has he. His named hasnt even been mentioned for a while with any club. Feel free the rip my theory apart lol

Son of Manly Beach

Reserve Grader
Ok, here is a conspiracy theory for you all lol. Ok, if Des goes and say Flanagan comes in, then I would say its been brewing for a while because Flanagan hasnt been linked with any clubs lately has he. His named hasnt even been mentioned for a while with any club. Feel free the rip my theory apart lol
Wow Flanagans stoked you even mentioned him

eagleron

Bencher
I think maybe you're right, I've been wondering for a while why nobody has been linked to him since his name was mentioned for the Dog's job a couple of months back,could be a possibility 🤔

eagle66

Bencher
Premium Member
Is he going to bring his son, Flannadud, with him? Need a goalkicker if Garrick leaves.

KNUCKLES

Bencher
I can’t remember who, but one of the Fox geniuses said the other day the Flano would be the perfect coach to rebuild Manly
Was Paul Kent.. he wasn't specifically talking about manly though. He was suggesting any NRL club looking to rebuild, after the question arose whether manly would go after Flanagan. His answer was also no

eaglebuzz

Bencher
I don't think Des is the problem but I think moving him on is going to be part of the solution. We just have too many incompetent fools kicking around.

Damien2812

Bencher
So the club thinks just looking at the coaching department is the answer. How about we start looking at the dead rubber in the playing roster? How about the exorbitant salaries we pay players who aren't worth that value and don't play enough games for that paycheck.

Nordburg

First Grader
Flanagan is on the nose in regards to coaching,hence why he hasn’t got any of the vacant positions thus far.He currently controls the Dragons salary cap so that has not helped his cause despite his mates at Fox.Des’ has ticked me off over the last few yrs,but my worry is the alternative

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16