Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
In all honesty, shouldn't the question be the other way around??

Shouldn't it be Manly looking for new assistant coaches?

I know people will laugh at this but we are in a worse state than the West tigers.

This is as you said one of the lowest moments ever supporting this club I love and would die for.

And I think we are in for some very tough years ahead.

And to think des is keeping his job while finishing in a worse position than 2V's.

The great man I admire would be so broken seeing the club he loves like this.
Agree worse than the Tigers
Holy ****t we’re in trouble

Hope you're right mate because I've had a gutful of this sh1t
We all have mate. Can't cop players like this tarnishing this club's proud history. Especially the amounts they're all getting paid. I can cop losing when there is effort but when you tank like this lot have then you have no respect from anyone. The dogs tried hard today but were well beaten. They can hold their heads up.
our bunch just don't give a sh*t and if that's the attitude then give back the $100K's your being paid you weak bunch of cun*s.

2 out of our last 5 years isn't great, but do get some other clubs are in a worse position. There are many options though mate, including one's with Manly DNA:

1. Anthony Siebold (Manly DNA)
2. Walker Brothers (Manly DNA)
3. Flannagan
4. Tooves (Manly DNA)
5. Kristian Woolf
6. Cooper Cronk (with help)
7. John Morris, Mick Potter or other fringe guys who improved their teams
8. Any assistant from Melbourne, Chooks, Panthers (with help)
9. Offer Bellamy / Robinson the universe (Penn opens purse strings) - double what they are on now

etc etc etc
I never thought I’d be saying this, but I’m open to options. The fact Des is still trotting out the same guys and guys who are leaving has really bothered me. Weekes a couple of glimpses today in his what 8mins! Koula at fb why was he not there sooner? And then there’s Schu sitting on the bench and others. We have nothing to play for now, get those kids sone game time. What do we have to lose seriously?

@highlandeagle you dislike a lot of my posts, which is fine. I welcome spirited debate.

Can you tell us what you think should be done to tune this situation around?. It is important to hear your perspective too.

At the end of the day, we have lost 6 in a row and had 40+ put in us 3 weeks in a row. How do we turn that around?.

NYEagle
Hang on I'll ask the coach
20220827_160858_1.gif

Penn has drove us into the ground. He is to blame for DCE's massive contract. Jake and Tom too much money....Blacktown is an out and out failure.,,,,,, Barrett ...How many CEO's.....etc etc etc.....And what have we heard from the fool...jack sh1t

I never thought I’d be saying this, but I’m open to options. The fact Des is still trotting out the same guys and guys who are leaving has really bothered me. Weekes a couple of glimpses today in his what 8mins! Koula at fb why was he not there sooner? And then there’s Schu sitting on the bench and others. We have nothing to play for now, get those kids sone game time. What do we have to lose seriously?
Because Garrick is so much better than Koula at FB. Schuster has shown nothing all season….

Seriously some of you guys talk crap sore losers looking for someone to blame.. We were out of the race from the dragons loss.. trying to blame the 7 .. look how many injuries we have had and still have…even if the 7 did play that day we still have those injuries to attend to no other team will be competitive with so many out .. pull your heads in

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10