Manly dragged into Essendon mess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren said:
doesn't look good though, he was working for us. Let's hope the club can get a comment out and some facts soon. If we are another DrugCastle we will never live it down. Imagine if it was true, not many actual NRL winners with us and Storm.

Either you're faking being a Manly supporter, Darren, or have a case of paranoid depression.

Dont worry which it is. See a doctor. Both are indicators of a serious underlying psychiatric condition.

Rex, all I said is that it doesn't look good 4 the club this type of incident. A medico associated with us in a huge drama. After the Lance fiasco and Drug Castle who knows what clubs do? Fingers crossed we are proven clean.

Frogz said:
Now Orford comes outta the closet

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/former-nrl-star-matt-orford-tells-of-being-injected-with-calf-blood/story-fndv31ch-1226571727453

My understanding is that Ox's treatment as he described it is perfectly legal. Injecting it directly into the blood is a big no no, but injecting it into the injury, in this case his groin is hunky dory, as much as injecting something into your groin can be hunky dory!

Darren said:
Rex, all I said is that it doesn't look good 4 the club this type of incident. A medico associated with us in a huge drama. After the Lance fiasco and Drug Castle who knows what clubs do? Fingers crossed we are proven clean.

"Proven Clean???" Just how do you suppose that will happen.

There will be no investigation, all the tests were done in 2008 and were "proven clean" then, so what on earth do you think is going to happen now?

This is an absolute beat up and a non story.

Everyone Breath in for three seconds hold for two seconds and breath out for five. Repeat.
Now relax.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Daniel said:
I think that we need to probably take a leaf out of the MWSE book here with their comment on Facebook essentially saying yes he worked with the club, and no further comment is needed

Yes suggest this topic be locked....enough on here already for Slothfield to have a field day!!

bgal6.gif

Darren said:

As Endora might say - "Oh be quiet Durward".

Napper said:
Mr Negative, right on time as always...

Spot on Napper, a few weeks out and they have brow beat Manly for something. I suppose if the cat had kittens, or war starts in the middle east, they would lay the blame on Manly.

Perhaps it time these journos actually reported on something that people actually give a **** about.

Darren said:

What drama Darren? I see no drama.

YOUR drama is self-inflicted insanity. The Smellygraph pushes your buttons and you are conditioned to habitually comply. Your dramas are all imaginary, unreal, fantasies. They have not happened. Forget what other people trapped in their fantasy worlds think. That's their insanity.

It's all good.

Get Jace to give you a rubdown.

Telegraph doesn't do anything to me. Just because they say negative things doesn't make them poor journos. I find it hilarious how you bag them out when they write stuff about us. They must have a big old laugh watching some on here react.
Funny how these guys are writing for a major tabloid yet you think they can't write. Is it jealousy/insecurity about your own jobs? And rub downs with Jace? Do you win an argument by saying someone's gay or being insane? :idea:

Darren said:
Telegraph doesn't do anything to me. Just because they say negative things doesn't make them poor journos. I find it hilarious how you bag them out when they write stuff about us. They must have a big old laugh watching some on here react.
Funny how these guys are writing for a major tabloid yet you think they can't write. Is it jealousy/insecurity about your own jobs? And rub downs with Jace? Do you win an argument by saying someone's gay or being insane? :idea:

When their writers make up stories, as has happened many times over the past few years, that is what makes them poor journos Darren

The tele would be your cup of tea Darren, they hooked into Brett Stewart big time around the same time you had your thing going about wanting to get rid of him, and they love the negative articles which would fit right in with you. Honestly, sometimes you do come across as someone who would be happier if Manly got stripped of a comp than manly actually winning one

You should get in touch with the tele mate, they would probably have a job for you, chuck in your review of NSW Cup from a couple of years back where you said Lussick had a quiet game and didn't do anything the day he scored 4 tries and they'd probably throw you into the sports editor chair ;)

Frogz said:
Now Orford comes outta the closet

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/former-nrl-star-matt-orford-tells-of-being-injected-with-calf-blood/story-fndv31ch-1226571727453
Was the calf in question gay?

Oops, forgot that the Smellygraph trained you to first read with fear rather than humour Darren.

As for the Smellygraph, back in the days of Alan Clarkson and co, the 60's and 70's, journalism used to be a reputable business. When they had stories on Rugby League stars or games, they marvelled at their skill, looked into how they reached they greatest heights. They wrote stories like you might have just read on SBW. The sort that might inspire kids to be their best. Nowadays, News Ltd is little more than (no, actually less than) a publisher of a dirty grubby gossip rag, aiming to draw out the worst qualities in their readers - jealousy, suspicion, fear, hatred, guilt, etc.

Would I want kids to read their publications now? Nope. Do they target readers of any intelligence? Nope. Do they uplift? Nope.

bones said:
Darren said:
And rub downs with Jace? Do you win an argument by saying someone's gay or being insane?

Don't straight, sane people get massages?

Of course not. I have to tell my physio i'm a sociopathic homosexual.

You're an imbecile Darren.

I wonder what 'Chippy' Frilingos would think of the level of Rugby league reporting in the DT these days. Its a very sad, pale shadow of what it used to be.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6