Manly after Api Koroisau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got to love having a really good hooker

Because I'm Api
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm Api
Clap along if you feel like Apiness is the truth
Because I'm Api
Clap along if you know what Apiness is to you
Because I'm Api
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Got to love having a really good hooker

Because I'm Api
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm Api
Clap along if you feel like Apiness is the truth
Because I'm Api
Clap along if you know what Apiness is to you
Because I'm Api
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do
We should nickname api 'pharrell'

Very creative player out of dummy half, think this is what we need for next year, great signing!

Junior Highlights:

The best part of that highlights reel is the kick chase.
I like it

Oh no - the old you tube highlights package. This has not been a great indicator in the past for us.

Anyone who was taking over as manly coach would see that we have no penetration from dummy half. This is a good signing and will mean MB isn't so tired all game that he forgets hookers are allowed to run from dummy half occasionally. Not sure what it means for hodges because Iike him a lot. He will play first grade somewhere.

Well those clowns on Zero Tackle were wrong saying he was going to Newcastle. I'm sitting on the fence with this one. But I will say this I rate Gutherson over Tom . T

You know, Matty Ballin can't last forever. Although thankfully his body isn't as injury prone as some players (mostly due to his dedication to physical fitness), age and the pace of the game are starting to catch up to him. Personally I don't expect Matty to play beyond 2017 at the latest.

From next year though I wouldn't mind betting that the club (Barrett?) has Api in mind to play 5/8 for a year or two until Matty retires and then move him to hooker. That also gives the club more time to find a good 5/8 for the long term, or if Api proves to be a hit at pivot alongside DCE it gives time to find another hooker.

Well those clowns on Zero Tackle were wrong saying he was going to Newcastle. I'm sitting on the fence with this one. But I will say this I rate Gutherson over Tom . T
Yeah I tend to agree. I think Tom T will probably be the long term fullback because it's his only "genuine" position, whereas Gutherson has the skills to be an effective ball-player. I really like what i've seen of Gutho, he is a very confident and calm footballer. I've watched Tom T in the NYC and he can break tackles like no one's business, but I haven't seen him do much with the ball.

As for Api, well I really hope he doesn't get stuck playing 5/8 because it's not his position. He is a genuine 9 with great skills, but does not have the build to be a threat wider of the ruck.

I had reports from someone who trained Api 3 years ago and gave a glowing report of him (my friend is a hard taskmaster). I have watched him ever since. I'm pleased he is coming to us and maybe he can adapt, improve and become a very valuable players for us. It is always a lottery on how a player goes at a new club. He is also a good goal kicker!!

Look no further than next years coach in my opinion. Maybe Barrett thinks we need more from dummy half?
Barrett would be right.

Attacks the line like Shaun Johnson. Imagine him and Chez at full steam with Snake off their hips. Yowzer!

Gutherson is 20, Tom T. is 18. A little unfair comparing at their differing ages. In my opinion these two guys need to be outside a good ball distributor and both definitely need to be in the Manly side next year. Both are very clever standout talents and you cant afford to waste them. Actually I've seen young Gutherson play like a second five eighth. He's a thinker and may be suited to that position. Actually I can see both playing test football at some stage.

Looking at his highlights reel he's got a good dummy, sidestep and even has a chip and chase. Also a goal kicker.

Looks like a great acquisition. He should bring some spark.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8