Manly after Api Koroisau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joe Kelly using his links to souffs, to sign any player who wasn't good enough to make souffs team. Sounds like a successful plan. Look how good the worst Burgess brother has been this year.

Last edited:
Good. Pleased about this, but mystified.
He plays like Hodges yet 2V won;t give Hodges a chance.

Absolutely stoked with this signing. A lot of Panther fans prefer him over Segyaro. A smart hooker who gets forwards moving forward.

Official. Great work Joe. I'm on board so far with all the new signings.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 16
Joe Kelly using his links to souffs, to sign any player who wasn't good enough to make souffs team. Sounds like a successful plan. Look how good the worst Burgess brother has been this year.

Lol, pretty sure Korisau left Souths to try and get regular NRL.

Interesting that the release says:

"With James Segeyaro also at the Panthers, it is only fair that we give Api the opportunity to secure a regular starting position with another NRL club."

So Ballin is stepping back?

More and more there are signs that we're definitely getting Trent Barrett as coach from next year.....as if we didn't already know.

Barrett might not be as against using two hookers as Tooves is. But with Foran definitely leaving then Koroisau might be a 5/8 option, especially of he plans to keep Killer in the centres. I've never seen the kid play so I can't say how he would go in either position.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6