Manly after Api Koroisau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love Matty Ballin, no one can replace him at this stage thank you very much, so what position is Api going to play?

And as for Jayden Hodges well he is still contracted till 2016 and I quite like his style of play and I think he has a lot of potential............so not sure what that means for him now also.

Oh well what do I know about RL recruitment, can leave that to Joe, he got us Luke Burgess......!! Insert sarcasm here...........!!

Last edited:
More and more there are signs that we're definitely getting Trent Barrett as coach from next year.....as if we didn't already know.
Yep,if there was any doubt about Barretts appointment,it's gone now.Next we'll hear about a 5 yr plan then the cougar will be trainer and we'll be called the Sea Panthers

Great signing, a premiership winning hooker still at a young age. He has the world at his feet.

Last year when Isaac Luke got injured early in the year, South's were 1-2 he came in and South's didn't miss a beat. He played great footy for 13 weeks unfortunately for him Keary came back and he was the one to miss out. Got to play in the GF tho due to Luke's misfortune.

Don't know what this means for Ballin because Api's spot is hooker, he hasn't done much at 5/8 for Penrith this year solid but nothing more. He could easily stay at Penrith and be Seggy's backup hooker. I think this means either Matty will be getting less minutes or a tap on the shoulder.

Still think Hodges and Ballin are a fine pairing

Just 2V's doesn't see that or has some sort of agenda against him.Feel for Hodges as he is one of the Sparks we are missing this year
he gives energy off the bench but also makes a lot of mistakes and gives away stupid penalties. He's like a cocker spaniel.

If he brings energy to our wilting ruck in attack it will be a plus, I think Matty B will be used in the back row as well cause of his solid defending, We need variety in our pack and if its not to be Hodges then I am all for this signing.

Joe promised international halves in Albury!
Boom tish!

Not sure what this means for Ballin...? We only re-signed him a couple of months ago. Who is in charge of recruitment? We know it's not Tooves so that leaves the Joker, Bozo or Barrett?

Yep,if there was any doubt about Barretts appointment,it's gone now.Next we'll hear about a 5 yr plan then the cougar will be trainer and we'll be called the Sea Panthers
Beaver_NepalDonkeys.JPG

Ronnie, the Nepal Donkeys Trainer is ready to go :D

I hate how people who are quite connected at the club only come out now in July 2015, where have you been all this time. We would have loved to have you fill us in over the last 12 months with your inside info.

Penrith Panthers release hooker Apisai Koroisau to join Manly Sea Eagles on three-year NRL deal

ahem.

Well this year is sucking on the scoreboard but next year's looking up. Seems like Manly are going in the direction they need to.
I have enjoyed Foz's time with us. I'm prepared to overlook some of his recent behaviour but am very glad we didn't break the bank to keep him.
We've already done that with the Cherry on top which I'm sure is a good move.
Not so, doing it twice.
This young bloke sounds like a great signing. Welcome to Manly, Api.

Joe Kelly using his links to souffs, to sign any player who wasn't good enough to make souffs team. Sounds like a successful plan. Look how good the worst Burgess brother has been this year.
Don't lump koroisau in with burgess he's a very talented hooker. Only 22 as well. Fantastic signing. Tough young kid too. Has been penriths best for the last few weeks with an opportunity

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6