Manly 2023 - Pass or Fail?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What concerns me is that sideboard is trading the stars of the future for flogs of today. I have no hope things will get any better after raiding the tigers for their castoffs. The real fail is not sideboard but the numpties who employed him. The Penn's are a blight on this club. Nothing at all good has happened since they got control. We've just tanked.. :(

C —

We started well but you can’t win games when you don’t make the meters.

We hardly ever made the meters. Forwards need a lot of work.

We just need a consistent forward pack that eats the meters.

C —

We started well but you can’t win games when you don’t make the meters.

We hardly ever made the meters. Forwards need a lot of work.

We just need a consistent forward pack that eats the meters.
Agreed about eating meters. It makes sense when you look at two of our key forwards, Jake and Froggy. They are defensive machines, but offer very little in gaining meters... and especially Froggy being in such a key position to get us on the front foot. Since the demise of V'Landy Momentum Ball we have been found out badly in the forward grind.

F -

Massive fail.

After a dismal 2022 season our owners shouted out at the "Penn Centre of Excellence" about "our premiership winning roster" and said only our new coaching dream team could bring out the best of this "amazing" squad and get us back on the road to sustained success. This season I reckon we've played not much better (if any better at all) than last year, we've recruited no 1st grade quality hooker or any decent forwards. Our recruitment strategy is strangely to recruit those with famous last names or only from the absolute toilet club of toilet clubs. a.k.a the Tigers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10